What Happens When War Ends During an Attack? Do the Points Still Count? [MASTER]

U buy the snickers and we’ll call it good lol

King size, dont be cheap

With almonds.

1 Like

Just spoke to this knob jockey n he said he will sell it :+1:
IMG_0475

2 Likes

Truth lol in the end the other alliance ran a banner msg thanking us for a hard-fought war and I ran one congratulating them on their win. I was just curious to see what other people thought about this game mechanic

1 Like

That’s cool! :+1: There are threads on war tactics on here people say unfair,
Like people attacking with 2 hours left and win!
99% of this forum will just reply use all your war flags! Don’t wait for the other team to be attacking!
End of the day do yah best every point counts! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is NOT overtime at all. The easiest way to explain this so you might understand is this.>>In football if a play starts before the clock reads ZERO it continues until that play is OVER. It would be exactly the same on this instance. No secret phantom overtime problem. The play is in motion until its over.

2 Likes

There’s another thread here:

The bottom line is:

1. Not a bug or an issue. it is by design
  2. If the battle starts before war ends, the battle can be completed & points awarded (@Rohn’s Sport Play anaolgy is best explanation).
  3. There is a parallel in the Challenge events (see V23 release notes).

There is a notable exception to this in that a titan timer will cut your battle short so… :thinking:

1 Like

This is just similar to a buzzer beater. If the raid started before the “shot clock” ended then the battle should still be valid which is the case right here.

@zephyr1 @littleKAF @DaveCozy I do think Guvnor is correct maybe a merge??

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Thank you as well. This also addressed my own concern

1 Like

I never once said anything was “unfair”. You’re reading something into my post that doesn’t exist. But I still appreciate your viewpoint and your football analogy seems to be an accurate one which I didn’t consider

1 Like

Anyways, like I’ve said before, i dont have time for people cryin over spilled milk whether it’s the game or my opinion they’re boo hooing over, it’s a waste of my time to even read it

Have a good one, hope this is the last time we talk.

1 Like