What happens when pairing Zeline and Gregorion

My green isn’t that strong. I’m now leveling Zeline to 4-80, i have Gregorion. What happens when you use them both, with some other geat heroes. Anyone has experience with this?

Greg and Zeline work together fine. There’s no particularly synergy, but Gregorion’s Elemental Link does give Zeline an extra +5% attack and defense. Zeline is a grade A hero; Greg feels a little less good, but still “tonic worthy”.

1 Like

Next event i need green heroes :slight_smile:
What about Wu,Zeline, Greg, Caedmon, Hansel :smiley:

Z would also get that boost to crit. She would be a tad more powerful

1 Like

Keep in mind to have troops for both…

Sure, but so would any other hero. I was trying to think of particular synergies.

It’s counterintuitive, but due to the way the damage formula works, increasing crit chance benefits weak tile damage more than strong.

In the case of green tiles, let’s say neutral damage is 100 just to make the math easy. A critical hit adds neutral damage to the tile’s damage, so a critical green tile would do:

• 150 damage to red (50 for weak plus 100 for crit: +200% damage)
  • 200 damage to green/yellow/purple (100 for neutral plus 100 for crit: +100% damage)
  • 300 damage to blue (200 strong plus 100 for crit: +50% damage)

Long story short, it seems like Gregorian should make stacking one color much easier when there are also enemies strong to the stacked color (for example, stacking green in a raid to take down a blue tank flanked by red heroes). In that sense (plus element link), Gregorian should work well with Zeline or any other green hero.

If you pair Zeline and Gregorion, you would get a very funny looking offspring :smile:

Agreed. Zeline is quite attractive whereas Gregorion is, well, let’s just say…he doesnt look quite right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw Gregorian:

dazed-and-confused-matthew-mcconaughey_612x380_0

1 Like

How about pairing the Dark Lord with Vivica :sunglasses:

You get Luke and Leia? :smile:

1 Like

Comment deleted. Misunderstood

I was trying to imply that the Dark Lord is Darth Vader and that Vivica is Padme, actually.

Though now that I think about it, an “I am your father” type of reveal might have been a neat plot twist for the E&P storyline.

1 Like

It’s not bad idea. I like Dark Lord and Vivica.