What happened

Sorry to hear that kiddo. But… you know where you can find me.

Pretty sure we were close to being back to 5 star titans. but one 4 star escaped and now we’re on a 3 star. oof

Graff. Does your group still have open spots?? Just curious right now. Currently waiting to discuss things with the others and half expecting a rare titan to show soon.

Yes we do. Feel free to come anytime

There are few basic rules; hit titan, use all war flags, READ BANNER. Basic war strategy, common tanks (every month different color), one enemy - one flag no double tapping. 3 spots right now but will be couple more since we’re hosting some mercs during war.

Double tapping?? What you mean

my guts tell me it means that u shouldn’t attack the same enemy twice in war.

So if you dont one shot the enemy don’t bother to clean but let someone else (often the waeker players)
do the cleaning

Yes. Exactly. You can attack it again after respawn.

Oh. Interesting rule.

Kiddo!! We don’t have enough space right now for all of you. And we are passing titans right now cause of pov.

Kenny and Catta already came. And where are you?

I saw you joined another group so that’s about it. Perhaps our paths cross again sometime. Good luck.

I split and went to another group. I just thought I’d try to find everyone another group before disbanding it. I tried to give them enough notice but most didn’t say anything so I don’t know where they went to.

How’d you find me on the game?? O.o