What happened to Recruit missions?

Hello,

I didn’t see any of Recruit missing since over 10 days or even more. Can someone explain what happened to those missions ?

They are testing the idea to give recruits when you win a raid, so we wouldn’t need recruits missions anymore. Maybe they aren’t running already to see how we survive without them

Is there any place where we can have information about that ? I think that this is bad idea to just cut them down without giving any information. I barely surviving right now with 4 TC at 20.

I’m not saying this will happen, sorry! I was just imagining :joy::joy:
No need to get mad already, all we know is that it’s taking too long for them to pop up

No I’m not mad. Just wondering why this is happen. I noticed that those missions disappeared after last series of release, and additional Epic mission so I just want to know is this is connected or not. Maybe some bug. I will just wait.

No recruits missions for a while and no recruits II missions in a month—that was one of very few ways to get epic troop tokens and it’s very frustrating. Someone asked SG about the recruits II issue and they basically responded with “yeah it’s just rnging on the quests.” Uh-huh, I totally believe that >_>

4 Likes

I’d like to know. Had been wondering about that. Hmm…

Response from support I received on the 3rd asking why recruits 2 hadn’t spawned in a month:

Different Quests appear randomly, though some are more common than others. Quests are divided in three rarities: Common, Uncommon and Rare Quests. The rarer the Quest, the higher are the prizes for beating it, but so is its difficulty.

If you face any other problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. We are always happy to assist you. Best of luck in the battles!

I didn’t notice until you mentioned it but yeah. Where are they? I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore… lol

My Mystic Orb tells me the quests will be out tomorrow or at the latest, on Monday! :wink:

The responses received from sG are canned and almost as old as the game. Quests were random enough that you could not trust recruits II to presage a rare quest. Of course, it was random enough that no rare quest dropped for nearly a month which caused the devs to take the randomness out. Now, they are using a that response even though it is no longer accurate.

1 Like

Have the same problem too, even longer that 10 days. Almost bin 3 or 4 weeks, since the last time I had seen any kind of recruit mission, if not longer. Its realy a bit frustrating…

Annnnd… Today’s mission is Gain Experience, still no Recruit.

1 Like

TBH , ever since that extra quest got thrown in 10 days or so ago the timers have been squiffy & not always running corectly ., Ive had timers matching up then freezing , most odd but hey ho , they are all bonuses to detract from grinding out region 12 & 7/4

Today’s missions also without Recruit.

There shouldn’t be any known issues related to the quest generation currently, so it should pop up eventually (hopefully soon)!

3 Likes

Let it be known that there is an issue, then :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been almost 3 weeks since the last recruit quest. Just seems to be revolving crafting items and gem quests. @Petri has SG taken away the recruit quests?

1 Like

I miss it too. It is one of my favourite quests

1 Like

This is what I’ve come on the forum to find out it is ridiculous the quests are awful at the moment

2 Likes