What happened to First Atlantis Deal?

Change

This was changed before AR was reduced by 24 hours and Challenge events v2.0 was released.

Using limited time business modeling, it makes sense not to overlap two offers. The smaller the window, more urgency. Two offers overlapping might also lead to choice paralysis and no purchase.

SGG is typical of many studios with legal departments, very little communication about IAP because that lets the paralegals and lawyers get enough sleep.

Busy time

But the first change was drowned out by the buffing of Fan art rewards and teammates suddenly wanting to be artists as the deadline drew near. If there had been a written/ poetry section, I would have participated with the final prize pool.

Oh. And for people who work/ attend school in the US, the end of summer.

Gem buff

Looks like they buffed it another +50 gems.

Coins

My alliance found it interesting because the second offer is a majority of Atlantis coins, the only offer not a majority of gems. We wondered if this would lead to shard offers in the future.

I decided not to update

([Opinion, Discussion] Effective IAP gem deals in Empires or Return On Investment)

Since the gem amount was so small.

Business Profits

You are not wrong.

Original Devs still need to meet goals for a few years or they lose a significant amount of stock/ money. Regardless of the truth, I blame these targets for Tourneys and Alchemy Lab.

But.

Atlantis gem offer is the single most popular offer among my friends. Even more popular than VIP PASS.

I blame Proteus, Wilbur and Tarlak. And in my situation, Ariel.

All game changing heroes that will not be available through Hero Academy or Season 3 currency.

So even without increased profit statements, a lot of spenders would be interested in both offers.

This month ( Grazul, Ariel, Alberich) I would have bought a third and a fourth offer.

4 Likes