What happened to Elemental chest loot?

And now I also got darts from a normal monster chest, the luck is on my side now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The gems were only 20, but, aside from that, I guess this is a pretty lucky chest

6 Likes

Holy chest this morning.

Also there but not puctured was a 2* nature trainer hero

2 Likes

How many titans were you killing in a day in that timeframe? Did you also merc or stayed in a single alliance?

Today my Holy chest gave me 30 gems, an epic hero token and nothing else useful, only farmable garbage (tall boots x2). I expected something a bit better.

The stage where you want better heroes is the shortest stage of this game. The stage where you have a nice set of working heroes and a whole bench of future working heroes but no heroes/ascension mats to upgrade them is the longest stage of this game.

Get two TC20’s running and you’ll find out what I mean. I used to think “MAN will I ever get any 5-star heroes?” Now I have six. And already I’m lacking the ascension mats to level all of them.

That’s not to say I won’t be excited when I get an epic hero token. One of my 5-stars is Delilah and I love her. But in order to unluck the true potential of a 5-star, you need ascension mats. Unfarmable ascension mats.

3 Likes

Same problem found, moreover, while many of my alliance get the box element every month I take it every two months or so … I do not see a correct thing … in my alliance there are three of us having encountered the same problem.

(internet translation added)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Stesso problema riscontrato, oltretutto mentre a molti della mia alleanza ottengono la cassa elemento ogni mese io la prendo ogni due mesi circa…non la vedo una cosa corretta…nella mia alleanza siamo in tre ad aver riscontrato lo stesso problema.

How often do you get the element speakers?

(internet translation added)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ogni quanto tempo ottenete le casse elemento?

Today’s Holy Elemental Chest

No complaints :smile:

5 Likes

That’s how they used to be, every one, before the nerf.

3 Likes

Was that supposed to be a pun, @Bertus? :wink:

I have opened 2 elemental chests this month. They were both holy and had 2 chainmails each. I did get 1 hero and 1 troop token which gave the usual 3* rewards. I haven’t seen a 4* ascension item from these chests for half a year now it seems.

I’m playing since end of april 2017 and I’ve not been tracking elemental chest last year but I never got two chest in a row with 3 gold tokens. They were more frequent (at least 1 in each chest, 7 tokens in dicember against 11 since january 1st) but 3 gold tokens were not frequent. For items quality I agree with @Dante since january I don’t get any 4* item in elemental chest.
But from my point of view the worst chest is the titan one. It is always filled with crap. That’s really frustrating as it is supposed to be a reward for a “great” accomplishment. You have it once a week and get less than the two daily basic chest. In 6 months I never get a non farmable item in titan chest, equivalent (worst?) than basic chest (1 hiden blade) and AW chest (1 hiden blade and 1 warm cape)

1 Like

Not that bad :slight_smile:

My last (dark chest)

And this a friend in our alliance had:

That‘s definitive the jackpot!

Good chests still exists, but we only count the really bad ones.

1 Like

I got my 6th mystic ring from a dark chest on the titan line last night. Elena on her way! That said, I literally can’t remember the last time I saw a 4* item before this one.

A Dark Chest popped up today.
Meteor Fragments x 1
Compass x 1
Poison Darts x 1
Bomb Attack x 1
Gem x 30
Daily Summon Token x 1 x 3 (3 individual slots)
Loot Ticket x 1 x 2 (2 individual slots)
World Energy Flask x 1
Dark Trainer Hero 2* x 1

So this is again a second time I found Yellow Ascension Item in a Purple Chest. I suppose it was a Dark Forces trying to keep out their nemesis the Holy side from ascending? I seriously cannot remember the Royal Tabard x 1 I have in my inventory came from a Yellow Chest or from finishing Shiloh Desert…

Yup, 3 x Daily Summon Token is no Bueno… No me gusta….

1 Like

Has anyone seen a case when not all the tokens were silver? I mean that there is a tendency: if first toke came gold, all other would be gold, otherwise all three would be silver. I’ve never seen that, say, one silver and two gold or any other combinations.

All ready a month -two of such chests. It’s awful

Great!
I had an ice chest yesterday that gave me chainmail and battle manual. It’s hard to get these good items now

1 Like