What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Classic elemental chest:

Edit: the only things I’m really happy about are the 6 loot tickets and the energy flask

1 Like

Just got one of those…dark chest I believe

1 Like

Ahh…the problem of the spenders are so different! :smiley:

1 Like

This was my last Elemental chest. Three words: stink, stank, stunk.

But hey, you got a battle manual, you’ll learn how to fight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This chest is not bad, you got an EHT!
Early in the game I would have benn disappointed getting no scarce 3* mats.
Now I have some 80 compasses, capes, hidden blades etc. and do not need any of them, so an EHT is always appreciated. With an average of 3 chests every month, I got a 4* mats every 2-3 month from this chests. I like them for gems, emblems and summon tokens. Tune your expectations and enjoy.

Happy gaming

I think that is a nice chest and not bad at all.

These are ninja nerfed a while back. There’s a thread on it somewhere.

I completly shitt on elemental chests!!
Many chest not a single good one.

Got fire today…result : 1 3" mat , 30 dias, 30 emblems.
Wtf ???

Same for titan, rare titan and titan chest.
Absolut joke. Not funny anymore.

1 Like

Some are good some are bad. Two times ago was good. Last time was bad.

I had really bad luck for a long while…

But when it hit me, it hit well :grin:

7 Likes

I mostly get only silver hero tokens and no EHT whatsoever

2 Likes

I usually get only only 3x silver but in last 2 elemntal chests ive got 3 + 2 = 5 eht…

1 Like

Not bad for a nature chest

1 Like

If you’re serious about the question (What happened to the loot?) you really need to stop reading threads like this. You’ll only get people posting outliers. Either really bad luck looking for company, or really good luck looking to show off their fortune. Neither helps.

1 Like

It does help to show off the good luck because it can quash the conspiracy theories there are too many of.

At the same time though, it gives people a distorted view of the odds which leads them to create said conspiracy theories in the first place.

It can for the newer players but this game needs to be taken with the good and the bad.

We all know that sometimes luck isn’t on your side, rather than players think loot has had a big nerf.

I think the funniest thing about this thread is that it was started in 2018, which in game time is pretty much at almost start point now. Elemental chest loot is what it is. Just be happy if you get gold tokens instead of the greys.

3 Likes

They haven’t gone anywhere - they were simply never there to begin with. Over 1.5 years, regular chests have given me more AMs than Elemental. The concept of elemental chests being special is just another construct the Matrix has built to keep us believing in the fake world.

1 Like