What happened to Elemental chest loot?

…i always have the english dictionary open on another page :roll_eyes:

But stop now, we can’t let go Petri !

I got 10 elemental chests since Jan 1st. The non-farmable mats, latest at the bottom:

trap tools, compass
trap tools, trap tools
hidden blade, compass
gloves, tabbard
damascus blade
telescope, damascus blade
compass, trap tools
trap tools
compass
gloves

Getting so many trap tools was good since I was low on them.

I guess I’m averaging something like 1.9 monster chests and 1.6 raid chests / day.

1 Like

Arent gloves on the same level as the other stuff you list? e.g. trap tools, blade, orp, cape, etc…It does seem pretty usual to see a epic summon of some sort though…

I wish I got a hidden blade. Need 2 for my Boldtusk…

Thank you for the clarification.

Argh. Stupid RNG. Must now go make sacrifices of electricity to The Lava Lamps of Chaos

4 Likes

@Petri so this is completely untrue?

“They used to only have non-farmable ascension items and gold tokens. Somewhere around winter-ish they added the 3* farmables (chainmail, tall boots, scabbard, battle manual) and silver tokens into them.”

Its not untrue. In fact that’s the truth. Elemental chests were the only grateful thing (besides rare quests) we seeked for ascension materials. Always were a relief and a blessing to see that coming. Even compasses and gloves were in the package but it makes sense and they are nonfarmable.

But now the chests received farmable stuff like the ones described and with a MUCH higher drop rate. Much much much with a lot of muchs after.
So they worked again to mess a good thing, because honestly the only money throwing for this game are heroes and ascension mats… now without elemental chests you can for sure hope to get ascension mats eventually, and heroes you can buy the chance to summon or hope for TC20. So all be careful, TC20 is the next and last step to nerf. Without this normal players have no chance at all besides tremendous random luck.

3 Likes

Ha, the game sure has a knack of dropping me ascension items of things I may not need “at the moment.” That gives my current Hidden Blade count to 2. Whereas I have enough Warm Capes to final ascend a (blue?) 4* hero, which I do not currently have any on my roster.

The game kept teasing me at leaving me at 3 Orbs or 2 Shields so always leavng me short of getting at least one of my existing 4* fully ascended. Although I wouldn’t mind having a better stock pile of compasses too. But at least I would have enough of material when that 4* blue hero comes, whenever that might be. I think I might have a better chance at that when I get TC20.

It is a battle of patience and resolve.

1 Like

Petri - across many dozens of chests I’d seen during the summer/early fall of last year, there was NEVER a single chainmail, tall boots, scabbard, or battle manual. every single elemental chest without fail had non-farmable ascension items. The only question was were you going to get a 4-star item or not.

2 Likes

This thread started about very recent changes to elemental chests, I guess that’s why Petri said no.

1 Like

ah agreed this was back in late fall winter time frame.

When I started this, I was referring to changes since around Christmas. I’m not sure if Petri is saying they have never changed it (which would seem untrue), or they haven’t changed it recently.

Can we get a solid answer on this please?

2 Likes

It depends… I’ve been playing since October and got only 3 orbs but 7 shields. As everything in this game it’s a matter of luck.

I guess it varies for each of us yes, but if you look you’ll even find a thread here on the forum about how hard it is to get a sturdy shield… I’ve leveled 3 4* green heroes (Caedmon, melendor and kashrek) and 1 5* (Alberich), and have 5 shields

I have leveled 4 4* yellow heroes (wukong, 2 jackal chao) and 2 5* (2 delilah) and have 13 orbs

1 Like

You are, obviously, a more successful player than I am. :slight_smile: I managed to ascend only one 4* yellow and only with the help of this April’s offer. :frowning:
As for the threads… I suspect that there is enough players in the game for opening threads about each not farmable item. It is just a nature of probability. :wink:

What abotu the frequency? Do you plan to remove the farmable items from the chests?

Yeaterday I filled an ice chest, and I got a compass and an orb.

today my alt had an ice chest and got exactly the same. along with an epic token → squire rabbit.

1 Like

Mine were all (3) common…ah well

Ice chest this morning had chainmail, shield, epic hero coin, 2 silvers. So, 1 farmable, 1 non-farmable 3 star, 1 gold. I consider it good loot but I never knew the old days