What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Orichalcum nuggets are already rare enough. I’ve probably had worse before

1 Like

I’d like to know if you have an option where to buy items to ascend a Hero, like Orb of Magic?

1 Like

I get an elemental chest every 9.1 days. If you skip to fill, this is about average, if you look at the tracking thread.

Doesn’t mean I get anything good out of them. I’ve actually begun to hate getting them, because they don’t give ham, which is my most precious commodity.

2 Likes

Every now n then they will do an offer which will have 3 star mat’s (they are random.) Could be orbs/shields/ trap tools etc. They appear about 1 or 2 times a month.

/$#@*!?$#@&+(!?)&!!!

3 Likes

Update [06Jun2021]: YTD for 2021, opened up #18 (27May2021, Holy chest with garbage loot) and #19 (today, another Holy chest with garbage loot) for the year. In summary, 19 elemental chests so far in 2021 and only one chest has contained a 4* ascension mat. This game is overly disappointing!

3 Likes

No complaints here with the Elemental chest loot, all others are crap but this one is still doing well for me so far.

Last three chests:

blauwkistje230521

1 Like

Worst elemental chest I’ve seen all year so far. Frustrated there wasn’t any 3 or 4 star ascension material at all.

2 Likes

I see “Tall boots” in your screenshot, these are farmable 3* ascension materials.

Opened 23 in a row without a 4* mat. Decided to stop tracking, as like most everything else about this game, can only lead to disappointment.

1 Like

This happens so many times…

2 Likes

Last 9 elemental chest have not had a 4* mat. Tell me the loot hasnt been nerfed! Seems the odds of getting mats and desirable heroes keep going down, and the offers keep going up. To bad I don’t have the “luck” that some of the popular youtubers seem to have.

2 Likes

Reason why you should stop wasting W/e for this crap … just let it fill itself , cuz therein is nothing to write home about… Mystic Vision has 100% better loot than this garbage …

1 Like

I would be very excited by 3 EHT. That’s a solid ~900 gems worth which I’d love to have.

3 Likes

Excited by 3 EHT you must be FTP :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My response would be: “Where did the elemental chests go?”. I have gotten just two since (2/11/21) fior the USA folks, 11/2/21 for everyone else. I always fill a monster chest once a day, sometimes twice (don’t pay to skip; I tried for a while and it made zero difference to me. In the same period, I have had 3 in the Hero slot, which only gets filled every couple of days at best (because raiding in Diamond is almost totally pointless for me).

Oh (on topic), and the other thing is that 3 grey tokens are an insult, not a reward.

Seriously, 3 EHTs? Here’s my last one, look for the upside (50 gems and 1 costume key).

Edit: @sft1965 I’ve gotten a few in the past month. One in the monster, and others in the hero chest. But I make sure I fill the monster twice a day, and the hero 2-3 times a day depending how well raids and the raid tournament goes. Obviously, the more you fill them, the more chance of getting the chests.

Yes, but the elemental chest loot thread actually suggests (it says if you read it all) that the mean numbers of chests filled before you get an elemental chest is ~32 for any slot. In my case, I have had just 1 in over 200 chests in just the monster slot; that is just one chest in over 6 months. That is so many standard deviations from normal, that any right minded statistician would dismiss it as invalid data (i.e. I’m lying). However (in a parallel dimension where user data is available upon request; everything they (parallel SG) said and revealed their logs, would correspond with my records, down to the exact loot items).

I’ve never bothered tracking, but I’ve always found that generally my monster slot seems to have fewer elemental chests. Yes, I may have an extra hero chest a day (in reality 0.5 a chest on average), and that may work out to an elemental chest every 1-2 weeks. Using that ratio, I should should get a monster chest turn into an elemental chest every 2-3 weeks. But in reality, it seems to be more like 4-6 weeks.

That is curious isn’t it? Likewise, I fill far fewer hero chests but have had three in the hero slot in the same period which is almost precisely as predicted. Go figure? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like