What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Thanks @Elloquence , I’ve spent a lot of my posts providing constructive criticism and lobbying for improvements for players. Getting that access is a big part of why I help look after the forum.

2 Likes

LOL… believe me, I am with you on the elemental chest loot being largely crap lately. But Jonah is actually good people. Catch him in the right mood, and he’ll candidly admit when SG is wrong.

The problem with players like you and I assuming that the game is targeting us specifically is that we have no way to prove it. That, and, we’re not the only ones getting screwed. :slightly_smiling_face:

For every one person on the forum posting about crappy loot… there are probably at least 100,000 players who don’t post on the forum who are also getting crappy loot.

That’s their decision not to…mine is echo it…

1 Like

Rng or not. It’s programmable, input and outputs… Three straight elemental chest and just 1 solitary glove. I could easily get from a monster chest… preposterous and scandalous.

1 Like

Most of my alliance mates don’t visit the forum because they don’t want to get into these kinds of arguments.

I am 100% supportive of your right to echo your complaints.

And I’m also suspicious about the so-called “randomness” of summons and loot… what are the odds of pulling 2 Ulmers, 2 Berdens, or 2 Renfelds in a row? Quite low, right? Hah! Well then I guess I should have won the lottery several times over, then.

1 Like

Or here is another one. I have tons of green heroes, yet I very rarely get sturdy shields in loot. Instead I get trap tools 6 times in a row. I mean… that’s weird, right? The game knows I don’t need trap tools, it knows I need sturdy shields, why does it keep giving me more and more trap tools? Am I just that randomly unlucky, or are they trying to get me to buy something?

Then something pops up in my Goblin Balloon… oh, look at that. It’s a sturdy shield. Imagine that. I wonder how that got there? Oh, but I have to buy it if I want it. What a funny coincidence. The things I don’t need, I get for free… the things I do need, are there behind a paywall…

Nothing suspicious to see there, though. Nope. Not at all.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your bad luck but this is pure comedy :rofl:

Same here but with rings while I keep getting tonics. Lo and behold today’s most expensive offer got rings… Smh.

1 Like

It happens to everyone, I think. I got members in my alliance complaining because they have 20 compasses and no fine gloves. Here I am sitting on 20 fine gloves and only 3 compasses.

Same with my trap tool situation. I have tons of those. A fellow alliance mate tells me, “I have so many purple heroes but I can’t ascend them because I never get trap tools!”

Seriously bruh??? I ask him what his sturdy shield situation is…? “Oh I have tons of those!”

Want to trade? Oh wait… never mind. That option is permanently disabled in this game. Wah wah. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

What have you done?!

You take that back! Have you seen some of the “theories” in this forum?!

What if “they’re” watching us RIGHT NOW?!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The Chest colours are not connected with the items… But they should!!

Why to have a Yellow chest giving a Tonic? Give us a 5 coloured chest instead.

I like these chests just because they have 30/40 Gems… nothing else… as they suck!

3 Grey tokens? 3* ascention items? some food and some iron?

Almost the same loot as a Titan Chest… 5 titans for nothing…
Same loot as War chests… apart of the 20 Emblems it’s also trash.

1 Like

I can definitely testify to that… Waited almost 4 weeks for one hidden blade for my gefjon… And a deal is where I got it… After I bought that deal, the hidden blades have been piling up… So much for randomness… Every chest, mystic vision, you name it, Titan loot… Kept getting other 3* ascension items, I even got three tabards before I got one hidden blade, and the deal was $30. So when I hear the folklore of rng… I scoff at the very mention of it. It’s like raiding take your yellow team, you get red tiles, rematch the same team with your red team you get yellow tiles. Yes very random :unamused:

3 Likes

OK two things:

• that’s how it’s supposed to work, if you get tons of X hero requiring Y mats you’re going to run out of Y mats quickly.
  • loot is so scarce that you’re going to get oddities like people getting twice as much bananas and no apples.

It doesn’t change the fact that it’s not cool to deviate an important topic for the community to complain about your personal experience with whatever mats. Elemental chests are bad for everyone, not just you.

1 Like

POSITIVE REVIEW :joy::rofl:

The chest loot still good,
With amount of 3 and 4 stars mats
it drops monthly there ain’t any complaints :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Um… okay, sorry, didn’t mean to deviate the topic? I have tracked my mats, and it’s not just a matter of using more of one than another, I have a very real gap in certain mats compared to others… but okay, I was just replying to someone else about their own experiences in lacking certain mats…

I never said I was the only one who got bad elemental chests lately? I’ve been playing for about 31 months now and I can say with absolute certainty that my elemental chests used to give much better loot than they’ve been giving me lately. And no it’s not just me, several others in my alliance have reported the same.

Geezus. I didn’t realize my posts on here were so offensive to everyone.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what happened, but the elemental chest loot is complete trash in 2021… I’ve tracked every elemental chest in 2021 (so far, 16 chests opened in total YTD) – among these, only a single 4* ascension mat (Tome of Tactics in mid-February 2021).

This game is rapidly going downhill, it is really feeling like the devs want us to pay for 4* mats – I’ve only received four 4* ascension mats from gameplay in April 2021 (rare quests and 1 raid chest).

1 Like

One single 4* mat within 16 elemental chests?

Hello, SG, could you perhaps look at this :poop:instead of fighting mercenaries and giving more levels to heroes ???

1 Like

Getting epic ascension mats is really low.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/colored-chests/237863/5?u=ultra

I’ve had 3 colored chests in a row & got “0” assension mats !!! How is that possible. I need a Tabard & Tome & one reason for a colored chest is to receive assension mats. I know y’all are cheap, but is this my payback for buying the 3 500K ham chests before y’all could remove it. “ That’s not my fault “ it’s yours. Now you are overloading our monthly quests, but not give us anything to level our heroes. It’s not right & you know it

1 Like

This is totally NOT true.

I too have received 2 elemental chests since that ham incident. Though no 4* mat, have received 3* mats, EHT, 30 Emblems each time, WEF, TF * 3 keys + Underwild coins… which is regular loot…

That’s how SG’s elemental chest loot has been … nothing to do with ham incident.

These were my two last elemental chests:

From blue chest:

From purple chest:

I didn’t buy the “mistaken” ham offer and I didn’t get any 4* ascension mats. It’s completely random.

Besides, there’s a big thread about this issue:

3 Likes