What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Dood, you got MERGED!

Oh snap!

(20 more snaps)

I dont want to fillcolored box

1 Like

I ask the developers to cancel the elementary chests. He has been giving waste himself for a year! Don’t be ashamed! An ordinary raid chest will give better rewards!

What happened? It went to hell and now for three star mats you get two sets of tall boots and 3 totally worthless grey tokens.

A compass, hidden blade and gloves and you are moaning? That is awesome. If I got a chest like that I would be boasting. :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t get a compass! Even if I already have 60 of them in stock, SG can push such chests … especially the “joy” of having an element of chests instead of an ordinary raid chest is indescribable!

1 Like

And then I got a damascus blade in an ordinary monster chest just before…

1 Like

There is a maximum of two ascension mats in an elemental chest.

1 Like

Yeah, I got two pairs of boots 1,2,3,4 boots, two pair of individual items??

EDIT: @Saros Sorry, you are correct. I don’t really wear my glasses as often as i should. The embarrassment, I have to use three different sets of glasses depending on where I have to focus. Thanks for the correction. (referring to the screen shot)

Yes, you get a total of two rolls for an ascension mat in every elemental chest. Third roll is for a crafting mat and it’s always a 4* from what I see - so it differs between a dragon bone, orihalcum nugget or meteor fragments. I see people get frustrated about that crafting mat all of the time, thinking they have been ******* by the game and missed on a 4* ascension mat, but it’s not the case. The two rolls of an ascension mat have 90% chance to be a 3* and 10% chance to be a 4*. If the roll is on a 3*, there is 7/11 chance to get an unfarmable mat, and a 4/11 chance to get a farmable mat like boots or chain mail.

2 Likes

This is joke. Green chest…!

1 Like

Yes Elemental chests are a joke nowadays… (Titan and 5 Titans chests as well… Wars chest also…)

More than 7/8 months having those Elemental Chests with 3 Grey summons and two 3* ascention items. They have nerfed them by a lot %…

99% summons are 3* heroes… this game will milk till you guys allow as I have spent only 3€ in almost 2 years playing.

1 Like

These elemental chests are a GD joke.

It’s the fact that they now seem to have nerfed how often you get elemental chests on top of the crap loot that is bothering me.

I skip every chest as soon as the cool down timer allows. Last year i was averaging a coloured chest every 6 days, this year that has dropped to every 9 days, and i have currently gone 12 days since ther last one. That is now over 60 chests since my last elemental chest !!

As far as i see it SG are actively trying to ruin the game to the point that we just give up and leave… the mind boggles at the thinking of these people. Just send us all an in game message saying “**** off” it will be quicker.

And all you SG fan boys who will say RNG be RNG, it doesn’t explain such a huge drop in average time between chests. I have literally never gone 12 days between chests before… ever.

2 Likes

Legit, this is the kind of stuff that makes me consider quitting for good. Not bad pulls or boards, the absolute throttling of 4 star mats. Complete nonsense. The only reason to cut them back is to force people to buy them when they offer them for sale. I no longer even want to pull heroes because I have so many waiting for mats.

3 Likes

I feel you. It’s funny how they release the new 5* heroes so fast, but the 4* a$cension mat$ are appearing on the $ales ads more often aren’t they lol.

3 Likes

This was imho okay, at least 3* unfarmable AM. But today, from ice chest, I got Chainmail Shirt, Boots, 30 Paladin emblems, epic token and 50 gems, the rest was same as you. Okay for EHT but those AM are a joke in my case lately: each elemental chest has at least one 3* farmable crap I have thousands of. And my pulls for today sucked too, but that’s a story for another topic.

That’s pretty standard now. Try to find the last post that showed two or three gold takens.

It’s all a lie. A myth. I haven’t received 4* mats from any type of chest for months…

Classic headhunter chest today

Scopeeeeeey

1 Like