What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Meant to post my dark chest in this thread yesterday but put it in a different one by accident. Pretty sad elemental chest. What gives, SG?! Why not guarantee at least 1 unfarmable AM?

I raise you my holy chest this morning, i think it’s even better :slight_smile:

Well…don’t know if this is my 4th or 5th post. I won’t comment that anymore…

RANT ON!

Today I got a Fire Elemental chest and all I could do was give a sigh of disappointment, why couldn’t I have gotten a real Elemental Chest, meaning one in a different color. I say this because at one time I got a Fire Elemental Chest and the 2 ascension items turned out to be 2 scabbards and regular summons tokens and assorted trinkets.

The Fire Elemental chest after that was once again farmable ascension items regular summon tokens and assorted trinkets. Today I got 2 boots for ascension items, regular summon tokens, 10 emblems, 10 Atlantis coins, 30 gems and a WE flask.

Other members of our alliance report similar results with Fire Elemental chests. You go through the trouble of trying to fill chest quickly with the hope of getting an Elemental chest expecting to get ascension item(s) and to consistently have Fire Elemental chest give out crap is like a slap in the face. I shouldn’t have to be disappointed before I even open it, but what choice is there when the results are almost always the same?

Personally I think an Elemental chest should always have the non-farmable 3 and 4* ascension items of it’s element or Tome of Tactics/Damascus blade and gloves/compass, but that’s just my personal opinion.

I’ve been playing for well over a year and a half and none of the other Elemental chest has ever been so crappy as the Fire chests consistently have been. I should be happy and not disappointed and let down at the sight of one.

I started the day with titan giving me warm cape and magic orb, then mystic vision gave me mysterious tonic and an epic hero token, I couldn’t believe my luck. Then the cherry on top should have been the chest, but instead it’s like getting a turd in the mail.

Do us all a favor and simply remove the Fire Elemental chest from the game so we don’t have to continue being disappointed and feel screwed over by SG. Is is really any skin of your backs to put something decent in the Fire chests for a change? Geez, nobody should ever have to open a chest like that, much less 3 in a row.

I would prefer they show up less frequently than every month or two then to have to deal with the possibility of getting a Fire Elemental chest. The only bright side is I got back the WE flask I used and the emblems, coins and such.

An Elemental chest is basically a present, a gift, a prize. Why on earth would you give someone a prize or a present and put flip flops in it. Have the decency to at least put in a decent pair of shoes.

RANT OFF!

Title edited

2 Likes

Disappointing, but happen to all of us sometimes.

2 Likes

So wait… You got a cape, an orb, a tonic, and an epic hero token all in the same day (for FREE!) and decided you were so oppressed that you needed to come here to tell everyone how badly you’ve been screwed???

11 Likes

I don’t think it matters what color the elemental chest is, the rewards are always RNG for each slot. I’ve had good and bad fire chests, just like I’ve had good and bad ice chests.

The more relevant point is that I agree that farmable ascension items should be eliminated from rare rolls such as tournament loot and elemental chests. SG does it for the Atlantis summons chest, so the code already exists. It’s just a choice that they have apparently made for the game economy. My guess as to the difference from the Atlantis chest: you’re not spending 3000 gems to open an elemental chest (at least, I hope you are not).

It’s just a part of the game, I suppose.

1 Like

It happens.

3 Likes

You… but… umm… if you don’t want that Tonic, I’ll take it.

“I couldn’t believe my luck” in the same post as “disappointed and feel screwed over by SG”…

/sigh/

You watched a 30-second ad and got a 4* non-farmable ascension item. You won today. The chest doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Ur missing the point, I never said I was oppressed or screwed, in fact I was saying what a great day I had. What I am pointing or trying to point out is that an Elemental chest is basically a prize, a gift, a reward and if they aren’t going to put something worthwhile inside the gift/prize/reward then why gift wrap a turd?

Make the chest appear less often or something, but don’t gift wrap a pair of old used sandals. What a huge letdown to what started out as a great day. I’m not saying my day was ruined, but my ice cream sundae should have had a cherry on top, not a rock!

7 Likes

He didn’t SAY it. He TYPED it. :wink:

3 Likes

@ Halifax

I got screwed out of the cherry on my ice cream sundae, in that sense I and anyone that opens a present to find out you really weren’t given anything of much value.

It’s better to not gift wrap something if you aren’t going to put a real present in it!

I’m using my example, but it really extends to everyone that is given an Elemental Chest. Put something worthwhile in it or don’t give one out at all.

1 Like

You keep typing words that don’t seem to mean what you think they mean.

Are your diamond slippers too tight as well? Is the Ferrari dirty? Did the strippers do too much of your coke?

I’m really sorry for your suffering. I wish there was something I could do to help. Please, let me start a Patron/Go Fund Me/SuperPac on your behalf. Maybe name a small Fjord in your memory… wait, what’s that sound? Violins??

5 Likes

Savage AF lol…

1 Like

“18% chance of revive.”

2 Likes

Yup i’ve been noticing this as well for my account. Whenever i get the red chest to fill (and i always get red compared to other colous lately) , I always end up only getting farmable mats, which i kinda disappointing since red chests are the longest to fill.

Oh, I know this was way over the top and dramatized for effect, but I just feel strongly about Indian givers. That’s what I think the promise of ascension items is to then open the present/gift/prize to find they took it out.

Again, I’m using my example not so much for the “poor me” factor, but to try and hopefully open someones eyes to what it’s like when your given the promise of something good, in this case the ascension item, to find a handful of cracker jack presents instead.

My goal is that SG stop doing this to their customer base. I know I went all out, but I personally don’t care that much, but there are many who do. As the leader of a great alliance I get to see the ups and downs of players desperate to ascend their heroes and it just isn’t nice to give them the promise of an ascension item and to find nothing when they open it up.

So yea, I went way over the top, but I would like for players to no longer have to experience the disappointment of what should be a positive experience, not a letdown. I just though my personal experience was the best way to illustrate the message.

Hey, how do we setup that go fund me account. :grin:

Here:

Can we do all three? :stuck_out_tongue: