What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Are you seriousely posting that as a good ELEMENTAL CHEST “LOOT”?

Good to hear I’m not the only one who does have such horrible loot, It brings me a bit down to the ground ^^

But that’s exactly my point I want to raise!
Everything in that game is a pure lucky thing and I play now for a while this game and seen many good drops and more bad drops. There are a lot of players who have a massive luck and other don’t!

A player in my alliance had in the last 3 chests 4x 4* ac Material!

An other player pulled 2x (10 pulls) at Atlantis and received 3x Alasie and 3x Ariel + Anzogh ! Really?!?!!

I pulled 50x and got just Anzogh…

I mean, yes its pure luck to get something, but this huge differences are mad and breakes players due to such a unfair distribution. A more equal distribution of loots would make so much sense and would give players much more fun while playing the game.

1 Like

I agree, most of the complaints about this game are because of the unevenness of luck.

Complaints that it’s unfair and frustrating are extremely common, and completely understandable.

I’m hopeful that the Alchemy Lab, Hero Academy, and new training camp options will help to address that somewhat — but as I said before, I wish the devs would reconsider adding preventions for severe bad luck, so no one experiences the extremes of complete randomness.

4 Likes

I think the Labs are a good step in the right direction, but if you have bad luck, you have nothing to traid in or?

Would it be possible that you or @Kerridoc could have a sensible discussion with @Petri or @Sara about this?

I mean this seems to be a hot topic to look at and investigate to keep the players we have in the game.

I could assume there are some ways to improve some game mechanics in a sensible way.

I’m hoping the Alchemy Lab will have some path to turn farmables into unfarmables, in addition to converting one unfarmable into another. But since it’s not in beta yet, and Tim didn’t go much into details, I have no idea how it’ll work yet.

We talked to Tim and Petri (and Kira) about the randomness and fairness a fair amount during the AMA, which is where my perspective on the devs’ preferences come from.

They’re certainly not unaware of the issues, and do want to address them — they just apparently want to do so by adding more sources of mats and introducing the new buildings. That’s what Tim told us, at least.

Petri and Kira even talked about their own experiences and the experiences of coworkers who all play the game and have streaky RNG luck.

So I guess I’m holding out hope that the new changes coming this year will help, and that if they aren’t enough that they’ll revisit game mechanic changes.

If I have another opportunity to talk to any of the game designers or devs again, I certainly intend to bring it up again.

3 Likes

Many thanks, that helps a lot!

Let’s see what’s happen this year and what comes next in beta. :slight_smile:

1 Like

when i get anything that is not farmable, yes!

My alt gets goodies, I get baddies :laughing:

Well, it wasn’t that bad, I’ll be ready when the alchemy lab pops in.

2 Likes

OK, I’ve just had fourth time in a row three silver tokens, so can I call that a bad luck…

For me it is horrible luck and very frustrating…

1 Like

Fire chest today. I’m happy.

3 Likes

Once again minimum loot :angry:

Today’s green chest…

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-05-06_015455

1 Like

Fresh elemental chest loot, this time from holy chest:

1 Like

after 14 days of waiting purple box, two battle manuals and three gray cards. If I add it to the 25 titans and chests that I have not given anything … In short, in medicines they spend it.

1 Like

Quite fine ice chest, though still no 4* AM…

2 Likes

…and again only scap for me. How random is that? Was a green chest. Posted all loots for two accounts and did not even get an epic token!

Not to speak of a 4 star AM…

I see you and I raise you, if you want to see crap loot

At least you got some gloves :exploding_head:

Was a blue elemental chest…

2 Likes

Let’s just recap, shall we?

Weakest four star crafting material- check
No four star AM - check
No unfarmable three star AM - check
Only 10 emblems - check
Three silver tokens (as bad as it gets) - check
One star trainer - check

I challenge anyone to serve up a turd of that quality by way of comparison. If you have seen a worse elemental chest, please post it, cause until you do, I hold the record

2 Likes

@Infinite this one is weaker.

30 gems
flask we

another example, but has a better training; but same as above (lol, this one is mine)

and another one:

Probably true. I can’t even win crappest loot ever today :roll_eyes:

At least they got dragon bones!

1 Like