What happened to Elemental chest loot?

If we are to be crapped on yet again, it would be nice if these were at least separate from the normal chests so I could fill a monster chest at the same time (and collect that bad loot too).

They aren’t all like this. Here’s my last 4-5 chests across 2 accounts:

main account
1/28 Nature Chest: Tall boots, battle manual
2/13 holy chest: Farsight telescope, tall boots
2/27 Dark chest: warm cape, compass
3/10 - Fire chest: magic orb, compass
3/16 - holy chest: fine gloves, sturdy shield

alt account
1/30 - holy: trap tools, scabbard
2/14 - fire: fine gloves compass
3/3 dark chest: trap tools, battle manual
3/20 dark chest: trap tools, trap tools

so 13/18 were non-farmables.

2 Likes

@Dante2377

Ahhh ok thanks for telling me. Makes me wish I had started playing this game sooner.

1 Like

@Dante2377 - That actually makes me angrier. I have had 3 chests since Christmas in my main account and only 2 since late January in my alt account.

I get one religiously every 7-10 days…

Not sure what to tell you…I do minimal skipping, usually only 1-2 gems if it aligns with my world energy being used before bed, but fill all the chests almost as soon as possible. If you’re missing a lot of titans that might be it, though it seems to be random - sometimes I’ve only had 1 titan chest filled between elemental, sometimes 3.

Here’s all 26 of mine since the middle of October. F=Farmable

11 Likes

Wow, you get an elemental chest way more often than I do. What’s your secret? :slight_smile:
I usually complete 2 hero chests and 2-3 monster chests per day.
How many chests do you do per day?

1 Like

I’ve had 8 total elemental chests since staring at the end of November. Mrock has had three times as many as that.

I’ve averaged 4/day in that time, skipping timers whenever possible. I wish they would put a pity timer in so bad luck streaks weren’t so bad.

2 Likes

I skip any time it’s 10 gems or less. I do 2 or 3 monster every day and 3 hero every 2 days. My luck must be crap. Why does EVERYTHING have to be random in this game? How about something we can actually count on?

I’m not some free player that thinks I should have the same progress as someone spending a ton of money either. I’ve spent too much already and am adjusting my habits based on stuff like this.

4 Likes

That is hella nice, looks like you get about one more chest a month then me. I average about 3 a month. I been saying its the best bang for your gems by a long shot. I laugh at the folks who complain about ascension items then only do the 2 chests once a day maybe twice if they are lucky. Wish i was like you and documented mine, but im lazy like that. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve kept track of all chest loot in that time and found out skipping is definitely the best use of gems. 48 3* ascension materials and 15 4* ascension materials in that time.

2 Likes

Do you know if the Elemental Chests also follow the Raid/Cup to determine how good the loot is?

They almost assuredly do not.

3 Likes

You’re implying that the rewards are growing proportional to the effort. That’s just not true. There is too much randomness in this game. I do the same amount of chests and didn’t get so many elemental chests like mrock.
I laugh at myself that I am doing ~4-6 chests per day (including all chest types) and the only thing I got was a compass in one month.

3 Likes

Im sorry, but i won’t believe for a moment if you did 4 elemental chests in a month all you got was a compass. Since i basically started playing i have did on average 3 elemental chests a month and have collected alot of ascension items. The 4* ascension items are much more rare yes but i have 3* ascension items raining on me it feels like at times. Without even looking i think i have about 18 warm cloaks among multiple other 3* ascension items in the double digits.

1 Like

Thats what i have at the moment, as you can see thats quite a bit of ascension items. Looks like tabards and rings are my achilles far as dropping for me.

@Zarsten - I do believe you. In my past 3 chests (as stated) I did not even get a compass. Fine gloves and chainmail shirt were the best 2 items, so merely a compass in 4 elemental chest is completely possible, regardless of what @Cthulhu chosses to believe.

6 Likes

I never said that I did 4 elemental chests. I said I make 4-6 chests (monster/hero/titan) per day.
I got 2 elemental chests in the past 30 days. One gave me nothing and one gave me a compass.

2 Likes