What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Are you saying nothing good ever drops from regular chests anymore, or just not as often? I got Hidden blade and ETT from a regular moister chest today, and a few days ago an orb from a regular raid chest. So things do drop - but I haven’t ever tracked rates, so I can’t comment on that.

I was playing for over 4 months before I got rings from MV…I didn’t even know such a thing was possible. I was shocked. Sometime in the following 4 I got darts. MV has never exactly given a high rate of ascension items.

I think regular chests have always been mostly crap with, very occassionally, something good, such as a token or a non-farmable ascension item. But I’m fairly certain that the elemental chests have been nerfed. Also epic hero tokens are now rarer than dragons and unicorns. They were rare before but I used to get a few in one month. Now I barely ever see them. Elemental chests frequently contain three common tokens instead of hero or troop tokens. This cannot be a coincidence. When I started playing, I definitely recall better loot. It was usually two non-farmable mats, sometimes a 4* mat, and epic hero and/or troop token. Now such chests are all but non-existent.

It is you. :smile:

20 something

The last 2 troopquest 2’s gave a token. :smile:

Probably the second half of your sentence

I have noticed the scarcity of epic hero tokens in general too lately and suspect something is up

Had the same feeling about 2 month ago but then they came back. :smile:

You are absolutely correct. I remember receiving 2 or (god forbid) 3 epic hero tokens in an elemental chest. I haven’t gotten an epic hero token from an elemental chest in AT LEAST 7 or 8 months. I just had an Ice Chest tonight and I got a battle manual (I have over 400 of them) a chainmail shirt (over 300) and 3 silver tokens. Why would I even bother with this? If it were a quest, I’d skip it. It’s just stupid.

To anyone who speculates the loot drops have changed, I would reccommend recording all of your chest loot. Prove it instead of relying on anecdotal evidence.

I guess they CAN be in the heros slot!

One more scope for Magni! (Is there a better ice that the scopes should go to? He was my first 5*)

(@_John_Doe here is my last elemental chest.)

2 Likes

My latest element chest yielded awesome loot, definitely happy about it:
IMG_20181213_230602

3 Likes

Fire chest… 3 silvers… Dissapointed…

And maybe I misspeak but, I always get a elemental chest in one of the next couple of chests after I level up…

If you’re disappointed by a few silver tokens and two unfarmable ascension mats, then I have some scabbards to sell you. :wink:

2 Likes

Had a holy chest last night, tonic hidden blade dragon attack epic troop 2x epic hero token, 30 gems a trainee 10 atlantis and a we flask so they do drop huge sometimes

1 Like

Wow nice… 4* 3* am 3golds… Dazling… (My last 3* am)

Magni is probably the best blue standard 5* you can level. Unless you have someone like Alasie, I would do Magni for sure. Very solid 5* while you pull and build more.

1 Like

Yeah better blue heroes exist but that doesn’t mean Magni still isnt an excellent hero to have. He’s most definitely worth the capes and telescopes! I think all the 5* TC20 fast snipers are amazing heroes to have maxed. He’s as useful as Joon, Marjana, Lianna, & Sartana

1 Like

Woke up to a nature chest this morning.

Now that’s more like it!

I need every tonic I can get for Evelyn.

Always happy for a free timestop.

A nice amount of gems.

An Epic Hero Token which is always welcome— i’ll probably wait for Jan 1st to use it though.

And i just used my last saved raid flask yesterday or the day before so this great to get!

5 Likes

Nature Chest on the 17th, for my F2P account (why o why not my main one):

• 3* Compass
  • 4* Mysterious Tonic
  • Gems x30
  • 2x Epic Troop Token (had my first 4* troop - green)
  • 1 Epic Hero Token (pulled a Caedmon)
  • Raid Energy Flask
  • 3x Loot Ticket
  • 1* Green Trainer
  • 10x Atlantis Coin
Screenshots

For the record (I’m tracking), this F2P account is waaaaay luckier with titan/chests/TC13 than my main C2P. Unluckier with summons (HoTM etc.) tho.

I also got a bunch of 3* non-farmables the past 2 weeks from the regular chests.

1 Like

Jackpot :wink:

I’m not a moderator, I’m batman

1 Like