What happened to Elemental chest loot?

I got a Holy Chest pop up today replacing the Hero Chest. Last Elemental chest was a Fire Chest replacing the Monster Chest back on Feb 2nd.

This was some hella good loot!

7 Likes

Please if you can post your loot in the google form included in the Elemental project

Already done.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Results for the elemental project have been updated ! Elemental project

1 Like

My last elemental chests have been a total letdown. Agree we should be getting much better rewards (though I would have been happy with your gloves lol I’ve only got 2 and have to ration them carefully) but have definitely noticed the same trend.

@ierazo, I’ll be adding these numbers to your spreadsheet. That is TWO Holy Raid Chests in 6 days, BUT I have a habit of skipping the wait times on chests at least halfway through, so the number of chests of each may make a difference because of the skips…

Thank you so much! That data about the chests opened in that period works perfect!

1 Like

I have a Notepad app and I keep running totals of new chests of each as they spawn.

Hahha I do the exact same thing!
From last elemental chest I have opened 16 monster chests, 17 said chests and still nothing :frowning:

Weird that it’s requiring so much for you. Have you noticed if those numbers are all over the place?

I have my data on that, usually the average is around 36 chests open between raid, monsters and Titan for me

@ierazo, I just now submitted my data on that Holy Raid Chest. My phone stalled, so I’m not sure if you got it.

I’ve been tracking monster and raid chest for months. In January SG nerfed the ascension items.

Yes, everything is watered down. SG has a pretty-determined rate for ascension mats and emblems. Right now it appears to be planned to take 1 year level all emblems to 20 ( if you take advantage of all opportunities paid or not) so if you increase places to get emblems like MV, PoV, Challenge Events etc, the drop rate in other place will be less like in Elemental or War chests) they came up with their rate based on what they believe is best for the game AND for the bottom line…so…if there are opportunities for emblems in S III then the emblem drop rate somewhere else will be reduced too

1 Like

Yea I looked down at it and I received them!
Thanks!

Not true. I have been tracking hundred of elemental chests since September, and in January no changes were observed (in fact over a hundred elemental chests the % of 4* mats was even a little higher but nor significantly though).
You can look at the data in the elemental project. All continues as always so far.
You probably are just having a bad streak. My claims are based on a lot of data from several players, I also have had bad streaks and that is why I actually started that project, to get the real drop percentages (or a way better estimate)

Hi guys, please everybody that is interested in knowing the probabilities of elemental chests loots do not forget to participate in the Elemental project!
Elemental project The google form was just updated to be prepared for the version 28 that is coming soon.

For every 1 good elemental chest, I seem to get about 2 or 3 bad ones. Here’s the latest.