What happened to Elemental chest loot?

What happened to the loot? It got better? My last one was Ice (monster slot) and six weeks since the last elemental chest (which from stats here is pretty typical (I’m not a raider and have never got one in that slot) and it wa pretty damned awesome I thought. Three gold tokens, some non farmable three’s, emblems, Atlantis coins and gems (as well as the rest of bits and pieces), I was stoked.

This has been about par for the course anymore.
From a Nature chest just today and probably the worst one ever, at least for me.

Empires_Screenshot_2019.12.23_11.14.44

I don’t even get excited when I get an elemental chest cause I know it’s not going to give anything of value.

1 Like

As expected booty sauce!

Try farming or loot ticketing harder levels. Thats what i do. Instead of farming 8-7 or 7-4 for example, to fill those those blue or green chests, farm the harder stages in season 2. Stages that cost more than 3 WE. Im just cheap with my loot tickets. U dont have to be in a hurry to fill those element chests

1 Like

Hi guys, I am working on a project to quantify the value of elemental chests. Please any data after September 2019 is welcome!! Elemental Chest loot project

Please help if possible!

1 Like

30 emblems is solid. That’s equivalent to hundreds of gems and yet even still not as easily purchased.

What do you mean quantify the value of elemental chests?

I don’t seem to get elemental chests as often as some others and have never had one in the raid or titan slot but the last two have given me 3 and 2 gold tokens respectively and I’m never unhappy to see some fine gloves or a compass. I have no complaints.

That would make the game easier, which Small Giant would never go for. Why would Small Giant allow an unfarmable Rare or Epic ascension item on every Elemental chest when there are thousands of players already spending real money for those type of items in their store or special offers almost everyday? It’s not profitable for them to guarantee an item that they want you to pay for.

If you want to get elemental chest at good rate, you should consider completing 2 standards and 2 raids chest daily.
Only 13/14* stars titans are rewarding 4* with a good rate (at least 2 or 3 per month on 13*). With XMas we fall down to 12* titan and I have not seen any 4* during that time.

Congrats. How many time are you playing?

Elemental chests have been nerfed as almost all type of reward. I’m afraid with the new paying path of valor this will fall down again (well, is it really possible?). Raid chest, Base chest, War chest are already BS. Getting 4* items requires spending a lot of time on the game to complete all possible chests, events, raids tournament. Money is the easiest path and as @Mothra said it seems enough people choose this option so SG doesn’t take care of other options…

2 Likes

No, recent research indicate no change of aacension material rate before and after September 2019.

4* AM still at 10%
3* unfarmable still around 54%
3* farmable still around 36%

1 Like

I didn’t say it has been nerfed recently. I’m playing for 2years 8months now and I have lost track of time. I’m still taking pictures of my loot but didn’t update recently my stats so I can’t compare with yours. I have 23 5 fully ascended, 15 5 at 70/3 waiting for 4* mats and 25 duplicates at 1/1. I have 57 4* and 53 3* fully ascended. I have 685 days in queue on TC20, around 30 days on my 3 TC11. And I cannot ascend anything…

I had one exactly like that - zero ascension items and 3 silver coins, thats it from a purple chest…5 minutes later on my other account i opened a normal chest and got mystic rings - so yes, elemental chests have given me always less now than the ads or normal chest

Worst elemental chest loot ever

You probably did not need to reply to yourself but I agree that that is pretty ordinary. I’d be disappointed.

@Alexmex, playing for just over 11 months.

Based on statistic, 1 in 9 elemental chests won’t have unfarmables AM.