What happened to Elemental chest loot?

Nature chest today, boots Cape 2 troop tokens titan flask 40 gem 10 atlantis 1 * trainer

What’s your ingame name I’m Khmer too

Forgot to post this beauty in this thread Nature Chest

I’m not getting anything in mine either. Not even gold tokens. Mostly farmable mats.

Elemental Chest Frequency - days tracking and results > estimated between 4 to 16 days

Elemental chests are still coming along nicely for me, with generally good rewards. …and filling a Titan chest continues to be super disappointing. I would go so far as to say the Titan chests engender more anger in my alliance than they do good will. I would rather not have a titan chest than continually take a week to fill one and get absolute crap from it. 8 of my last 9 have been total BS with tall boots being the best ascension item I’ve received from those 8. In the other 1 I got a sturdy shield. That’s basically 2 months and 1 shield.

Loot’s been kind of disappointing for me since they rolled out the Christmas event in early december. I haven’t seen a 4 star mat in aaaages. It’s easily been months. I’m getting 3 star mats, but I don’t really need them anymore. I could ascend 50 4 star heros at this point. I need those hard to get elemental and titan chests to produce and they’re not. At all. And what’s with titan flasks? The only titan flask I’ve gotten in months came from that free thing at the end of December. Tough times.

Is this how betrayed expectations tastes like?

Try getting that 8 or 10 times in a row. Welcome to my world.

There’s an unfarmable there. Try getting two farmable items per rare chest, like scabbards and boots, for a month straight, then complain.

Well, without any other holy hero worth ascending my orbs aren’t that useful…
A single troops token or class emblems other than x5 wouldn’t had felt so bad compared to what you usually find daily on titans.

Well @FraVit93 this is what a mate from alliance got

So dont stop believing…

Holy Chest Loot

Elemental Chest Frequency - days tracking and results > estimated between 4 to 16 days

Ice Chest

Not the best, Not the worst.

Gems, ETTs, Trainer heroes, and Emblems are always of value to me.

Really though, Hidden Blade alone is enough for me to be perfectly satisfied w/ the results of this elemental chest. I recently took Marjana to final tier now I have Scarlett and Colen waiting on blades to get to tier 4. I also pulled a second Wilbur this past atlantis that would come in handy when war opponents pick green tanks. Also I consider the 1/1 Gormek to be worth leveling now because of class trials.

Definitely will be happy with any and all Blades I can get.

just meh

And I used a flask for this one… :grin:

I have created 2 alt accounts. Don’t judge! Both got an elemental chest off of a Raid chest at the same time. Coincidence? I think not!

I agree 100% - always said is a “coded” randomness, besides the fact that it is actually coded :smile:

Just wondering if the rewards from elemental chest got any better for everyone this is what I got today from my Nature chest

Screenshot_20190130-085232_Empires Screenshot_20190130-085243_Empires Screenshot_20190130-085302_Empires