What happened to Elemental chest loot?

No. I surely saw worse chests but even your tastes as betrayed expectations…
Did the token summoned something good at least?

1 Like

20…

1 Like

Berden lol. Immediately fed him and the trainer hero to Eve

1 Like

Got my elemental chest today and it dropped a dragon bone, 2 farmable mats and 3 grey tokens. My last chest had 3 grey tokens as well. I think I would prefer if it dropped no tokens at all - the grey ones are slap in the face. I haven’t drop a single epic hero token from anything at least during the entire christmas challenge, probably longer. Good I don’t rely on these and pull with gems, but it it still a joke. 3% chance for elemental chest which is one of very few chances to drop EHT that still has 95% of giving you crap… and you even can’t get any gold token most of the time! No wonder f2p players are raging.

1 Like

A morning arrival of an ice chest!

6th tonic but still no gloves :wink:

3 Likes

Ice chest > ice crap 3* from eht :confused:

3 Likes

Fire chest

2 Likes

Holy chest

4 Likes

Ice chest

2 Likes

Nature chest today, boots Cape 2 troop tokens titan flask 40 gem 10 atlantis 1 * trainer

4 Likes

What’s your ingame name I’m Khmer too

Forgot to post this beauty in this thread Nature Chest

3 Likes

I’m not getting anything in mine either. Not even gold tokens. Mostly farmable mats.

2 Likes

Elemental chests are still coming along nicely for me, with generally good rewards. …and filling a Titan chest continues to be super disappointing. I would go so far as to say the Titan chests engender more anger in my alliance than they do good will. I would rather not have a titan chest than continually take a week to fill one and get absolute crap from it. 8 of my last 9 have been total BS with tall boots being the best ascension item I’ve received from those 8. In the other 1 I got a sturdy shield. That’s basically 2 months and 1 shield.

Loot’s been kind of disappointing for me since they rolled out the Christmas event in early december. I haven’t seen a 4 star mat in aaaages. It’s easily been months. I’m getting 3 star mats, but I don’t really need them anymore. I could ascend 50 4 star heros at this point. I need those hard to get elemental and titan chests to produce and they’re not. At all. And what’s with titan flasks? The only titan flask I’ve gotten in months came from that free thing at the end of December. Tough times.

Is this how betrayed expectations tastes like?

Screenshot_2019-01-25-04-42-44

2 Likes

Try getting that 8 or 10 times in a row. Welcome to my world.

There’s an unfarmable there. Try getting two farmable items per rare chest, like scabbards and boots, for a month straight, then complain.