What happened to 5-8 and backpacks?

I did Rook ) , heres is my data since patch 1.13, abt 3000 flags worth

1 Like

Nice list! I wish it had 5-8 too for comparison on packs.

I’m surprised you got more packs at 8-7 than 6-8, but that’s what tracking the data is for, right? :wink:

Looks like 8-7 is still superior

UPDATE. After @Rook’s advice, I completely stopped farming 5-8 and focused on 5-6 and 5-7 until one started to yield. 5-7 is doing it for me right now; I even got a 4-pack run this morning, something I hadn’t seen in a long time!

So my plan is to stick to 5-7 for a while, than if it dries down, go back and hope 5-8 has somehow “reset” !

1 Like

Just to follow up. After 3 days of mostly farming 12-9 and 17-1 I went back to 8-7 and 5-8 and both are back to producing as normal. Bad RNG luck or something about over farming an area? I don’t know but it did go on for weeks and a few days break seems to have made a difference.

1 Like

4-6 & 4-5 seem to give either backpacks or swords constantly for me.

UPDATE. Now that Season 2 is here, Province 2-1 sometimes gives up to 5 backpacks per run. Does anyone have a fairly constant yield in one or more specific areas? And considering it costs 6 energy to run, is it worth more than the usual 5-7 or 5-8 yield?

I notice that doing a lot of time in the province does not give you what you are looking for, it forces you and go to others to restart. I do not know what they did to the updates but it’s not the same anymore.

Ya thank you I’m going to try this as I’m having no luck today with bwckpqcks