What got you in the game? What keeps you addicted?

I’m the newbie proclaimed expert and I am LOUD! :joy:

3 Likes

20 characters $$ssssss

It may sound silly, but in the beginning, i really enjoyed building the base: farms, houses, mines and such

What kept me addicted? Alliance play : chat, mandatory Titans & Alliance Wars–it became more like work-- couldn’t miss a day, so I stopped joining Alliances. Then I stopped buying gems.

Now, it’s just a regular game to me, like Farm Heroes or Candy Crush.

No my friend. It may be fun in those early days of playing.
But after months of playing, spending hard-earned gems, running 3 TC20s and just getting 3*s or 4th Gormek and 3rd Kashhrek or Colen Or Kellie or…it’s not fun anymore.

The community is the biggest driving factor of the game in my opinion. If everyone quit chatting in game, line, and forum i honestly think the game would fall off a cliff

1 Like

It’s still fun for me, I’ve been around for a year and a half or so.

The thing about this game is, when you want to pull a 5* you probably won’t get it.

When you aren’t expecting anything you randomly get a 5*

It’s the unexpected gifts that make this game worth playing I think :rofl:

2 Likes

Although I did feel like giving up at one stage because I couldn’t pull a healer.

Then BOOM I pulled Kiril

@FishDreams

2 Likes

Simple gameplay. Steady progression.
I don’t have to be glued to my phone to actually play it. Makes it less of a chore and more of a distraction when I have idle time.

1 Like

At this point I’m just going through the motions. I got lucky with my first ever pull (5* vivicia) but every pull since then has more or less been 3*.

My guildmates have far outclassed me in terms of the teams they can put out with multiple 4 and 5* already. It’s pretty neat watching them improve, but at the moment I’ve stagnated which is just causing me to phone it in a bit.

Still, I’m not far from a level 20 tc, so that’ll keep me going for a bit longer.

1 Like

Life/Drama got me into the game as an escape.

Now I keep playing for the people I’ve met while playing.

(Although Life/Drama is now keeping me from playing, coincidentally enough)

Have faith in the tc20. I’ve gotten 2 Lianna, Vivica, Joon, Leonidas, Magni, Sartana, Justice, Kiril, Little John and a few other 4* from TC20.

Pulled Mitsuko (5*) from s2 on atlantis tokens. Pulled 3 Hero of the month on Epic tokens.

Very little money spent since June. Zero money spent since September s2.

1 Like

You are a lucky one. :+1:

When I read such posts I feel a bit envy. :slight_smile:

TC20 has a 5-6% legendary drop rate. Best deal in the game and it’s free! :slight_smile:

I know. I already have Azlar, Quintus, Cadilen, Thorne and Khagan from it. But Lianna, Vivica, Isarnia, Joon and Marjana avoid me so far although they are very welcome. :slight_smile:

Also, for the year I had no luck with HOTM. Only Justic joint me from s token summon.

Cookie Settings