What gets censored by E&P? (Why is 4/55 censored?)

Why do y’all censor 4/55 in alliance chat?

Looks similar to ■■■.

Change your alliance language setting to something besides English. Then you can cuss to your heart’s content

1 Like

Its based on language. In my alliance, we can say the f word without getting censored but lvl is censored

1 Like

you can’t say “I blew it” either. So I have to be more creative wherever I screw up royally.

1 Like

Chat filter is hardest boss in the game.

9 Likes

Our favorite is abbreviated stronghold 17.

SH16 SH17 SH18

funny it doesnt censor it here.

5 Likes

Fan gets censored in whatever language we picked.

lol we had a discussion in chat earlier today where an alliance mate was trying to talk about a 55 inch TV, which got censored to *** inch TV… I understand now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what I really don’t get is why “poop” is censored in chat. Maybe that’s a swear word… if you’re like 5 lol.

4 Likes

May I suggest trying some slightly archaic profanities?

Piffle, poppycock, balderdash, codswallop, humgruffin, ninny, or the grossly offensive Prince of Wales

18 Likes

My favorite is that “damn” and “poop” are censored, but “rape” is free and clear.

Note: I did it as a test. I wasn’t just throwing rape around.

Edit: damn = what beavers build, but with an n on the end.

1 Like

I cannot believe you dare speak of the Forbidden Stronghold!

3 Likes

Assess is the one word that kills me in game chat. I get quite frustrated in war when I must evaluate, analyze, appraise, judge, or gauge a situation, but I cannot assess it.

8 Likes

5de30d54606f2a99195f9cff179ca1c068fe12440a06a4912c0aeaa0a86cb5b7

17 Likes

Assess! I forgot about that one. Would drive me nuts. As someone constantly assessing, that is.

Wait…I can say nuts, right?

3 Likes

You can say nuts. I just checked.

3 Likes

But you shouldn’t display them

10 Likes

Goes against my Summertime motto: “Guts out, nuts out,” but I can hold out for the good of the forum.

3 Likes

Depends on if your intention is to collect squirrels…

1 Like

Absolutely! You should display them proudly in a bowl at Christmastime, preferably with a nutcracker and some nut picks handy to help guests.

6 Likes