What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

She is awesome on a mono offensive team as the stupid AI targets her with skill hits a lot wasting the skill and purple tile damage is increased by quite a bit
She is a bit of a softie but has fast mana

Hmmm, sounds like I need to try maxing her and giving her a try. Thanks.

Have you used her on titans? I wondered about her effectiveness there.

Prayers up from a fellow mental illness player. Stay strong.

1 Like

It seems that you are missing the exact point. I’m critisizing the hidden evil way in pushing players through flashing ads to gain a Hero -Ironic increased chance from 1% to 1.3% !! all that to open their wallets and pay in return of low quality duplicates!

One day I contacted E&P costumer service complaining about a similar issue, where I had the usual ironic answer from them: “we consider Fairness among ALL PLAYERS”!!!

No. I missed nothing. A flashing ad does not enhance the odds. If you are fooled by colors and symbols, that is on you. Again, no one is forcing you to buy. If you lack self control, that’s your fault.

That is why it is called “SELF” control. Not “SOMEBODY ELSE’S FAULT” control.

See the difference?

1 Like

I have Kage with 9 emblems, gpather 4 emblems, Khiona 2 emblems, Wilbur 11 emblems, and Tarlak 13 emblems so no I haven’t used her on titans with that lineup available to me
Lineup goes Kage, Khoina, gpatnther, Wilbur, Tarlak

It’s called marketing everyone dose it, some get in trouble for exaggerating or lieing, Volo got sued for a commercial where they stack like 10 Volo’s on top of one another showing how strong they were, but they had modified the cars to do that and were fined by the FTC, but companies spend millions of dollars on advertising and what works and what they can get away with, ever noticed gas is always priced at x.xx9/10 Rockefeller came up with it and it has never gone away and it works, when people look at 2.25 9/10 they say hey gas is only 2.25 instead of 2.26 that it really is.

Again you insist on missing my point! greed and unfairness, I had noticed that only you that is responding to my thread! And just a few seconds after my post!! Which increases doubts that you might be hired from E&P to avoid them any criticism.

Yes, only me. No one else has responded to you (LIE).

You’re obviously upset over something that can be avoided. No criticism. If you truly think I’m “hired” then your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

You’re attempting to make an argument with specific people that are fully aware of something you are refusing to see. You’re setting up anyone who thinks differently than you to fail, but are unable to truly do so.

I would highly suggest you uninstall the game if you feel so strongly with what they do. Seems that easy to me. It’d be like you driving through Taco Bell to simply tell them you do not like tacos. No need to do so, yes it’s your opinion, but doesn’t mean it’s right.

Can we just agree to disagree and enjoy the game? Blessings.

2 Likes

I am also getting doubt about MST3000

Blah blah blah random meandering rant, feel free to ignore.

Hey, I appreciate where you’re coming from… I currently have zero income myself, I’m living off of money that I was setting aside for retirement and making a down payment on a house… both of which are now pretty much completely off the table for me until things go back to “normal”.

And I’ve consistently been a vocal opponent of the pricing structure of this game.
“Gem costs are too damn high!”
“Summoning odds are too damn low!”
“Power to the people!” etc. etc.

The sad reality is that this game is primarily geared towards big spenders. If you weren’t wealthy before, you shouldn’t have been trying to keep up with the whales in the first place, because that’s a losing battle for the majority of us. I don’t know about you, but for me personally, I probably can’t afford to do enough summons to pull a HotM in a good month, let alone during a time like this. So I don’t even try anymore to keep up with the Joneses. They can powercreep their way up to 3000 trophies and 5k TP all they want. I no longer give a damn. I’ve long given up on the false premise that this game is “fair” or “balanced” or “skill based”. It’s mostly about luck, period.

Sure there is still an element of skill and strategy, but ultimately, at the end of the day, we’re all at the mercy of RNG. What can you do? Notta dam ting, my friend. It is what it is. You complain that you can’t afford to buy gems? Well guess what, some people bought a ■■■■■■■■ of gems and only pulled 3* heroes. Is that fair? Some people spent nothing and pulled 2 HotMs in a single pull. Is that fair? Some people can’t afford to have a phone at all to even play this game. Is that fair? No, it isn’t fair at all, none of it is. If you’re looking for a cheap, “fair” game, this isn’t it. It never was. :man_shrugging:

However. Counterpoint. It is fun. And it is free to play. The fact that you and I can no longer afford to make in-game purchases does not keep us from being able to participate. In wars, quests, raids, hitting titans, chatting with our alliance mates, etc. We can still do all of that. So maybe we can’t afford to buy all the fancy new heroes… so what? I couldn’t afford them before, anyway. So maybe we can’t keep replaying quests or paying gems to stay in raid tournaments for those top 100 spots. So what? So maybe you and I suck, while other people with lots more money buy great heroes and leave us behind in the dust, and all we’re left with is a sad arena of F2P has-beens with season one trash rosters fighting each other for the great glory of 500,000th place. So what?

At this point, I’m okay with that. I’ve made peace with the fact that I can’t afford all the ridiculous 5* rosters that people post on here every day. I’ve stopped looking at those rosters from the viewpoint of, “damn, I wish I had those heroes!” and switched over to the more realistic viewpoint of “damn, that roster could pay my bills for three months!”

Am I jealous? Hells yes I am. I’m not gonna lie. I mean, holy crap, if I bring in over 30k USD a year before taxes, I call it a good year. These people must be pulling in six figures easy if they’re willing to spend thousands of dollars a year on one game. Lucky bastards!

Good for them, though. This game is specifically tailored to them. If you’re in my boat, you never should have been trying to keep up with them in the first place. But you can still play this game. And try to enjoy it as a casual diversion without the unrealistic expectations of being able to pull all the best heroes, because let’s face it, you gotta either have amazing luck or tons of money to do that.

And I’ll gladly take a titan flask any day. Those suckers are rare, and can come in quite handy in a pinch (not that the titan loot itself is particularly stellar, but that’s a different topic altogether).

I guess my biggest piece of advice for anyone who is maybe new to this game, or going through financial hardships and such, would be: lower your expectations. If you’re F2P or even C2P spending less than say $50 a month, you’re probably not going to get a ton of great heroes. :man_shrugging: That’s just the way it is, and has been for the last 20 or so months that I’ve been playing this game. I don’t see it changing anytime soon. It definitely does kinda suck if you’re not a whale (or extraordinarily lucky), but you can still have fun with wars and alliances, you can still conceivably beat some of the whales in raids, you can definitely be competitive in some of the challenges and tournaments, etc. Are you gonna be #1 in everything? Probably not. Are you ever going to get all of the greatest heroes? Probably not. But you can certainly still play the game.

… and for the record, I don’t even think there’s any real value in being “#1” at this game in any category anyway, aside from the winner’s loot (which is silly, because most of those who win that loot probably already have more than enough of everything anyway)

3vg34u

At the end of the day… it’s just a game.

Great way to pass the time when you’re bored. Okay to spend a few dollars on here and there if you can afford to. Not worth going into debt for. Not worth ignoring your family or other real life obligations for. Not worth bragging about. Pretty sure your real life friends, family, employers, and/or potential sexual partners are not going to give a damn that you have 2800 trophies or are in a top 10 E&P alliance.

… oh who am I kidding! None of us have real life friends. :laughing:

5 Likes

Hi @TGW

This post was much more about the business model than #playaparttogether

I know where your train of thought started, but it meandered a little!

If you think there is somewhere more suitable than this thread, let me know :+1:

2 Likes

Fair enough. This is fine.

The line I was mainly responding to was

The point I was trying to make was that you can still play this game.

If the prevailing opinion is that this game is only worth playing as long as we’re able to afford to buy all the heroes… that kind of leaves a lot of people behind, I think? Even more so these days.

I was just trying to bring some perspective to the argument. But :man_shrugging:
I don’t know. Still trying to figure out exactly where I fit in here.

4 Likes

It’s not a lie! You are the only one who responded to my thread! Just respect audience and respect yourself stop being a lier!

1 Like

The word you’re looking for is “liar”.

Please explain how I lied? Please provide proof and sources to back up your claim. How am I disrespecting the “audience”?

1 Like

What doubt about me? That I’m able to understand RNG and accept things do not always go the way everyone thinks they should?

1 Like

This game is not RNG it is RPG, which is clarified by the SGG staff

Capman expressed his experience, if there is a problem it will be corrected by moderators

Gacha is different, the aim of Gacha is earning the money by fooling the people

In one question Staff person expressed that they are interested in money making, the money collected for salaries and other expenses.

That’s why they are increased any charges since two years. They expressed that what ever variation is due to exchange/conversion from USD to perticular local currency.

They also offered good criticism, which will help to improve the game.

You are unnecessarly firing on all the players.

1 Like

No, I’m not. Simply verifying (as mentioned in the game, itself) that there are odds. Those odds are random, hence RNG. It’s random what you get. Quite easy to see that. Do they make money? Sure.

Firing on all players? Not sure what you mean by that, but we all signed up for the same game, with the same odds. I’m sorry that you side with people that feel they’re entitled to every hero, when they’re not.

1 Like