What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")

Sorry, do something about what?

Quick, someone get screenshots!

Good post, great explanation. But still there are no all clear with odds in a game. For example I tried 8 times elemental summons and about 5 times event summon. For 7 blue elemental summons I got 7 3*; yellow summon - another 3* Kailani. 5 event summons in summary - only one Falcon and 4 others ordinary 3*. So summons odds for elemental summon 26,5% for 4* is not working for me. Because I am still have no blue 4*. So I not spend much money ( about 30$ for 4 months). But mostly it was waste. Really disappointing I must say.

Twelve summons is a very small sample, @anon39993326. You had some poor luck – your realized odds were on the low side, but not astoundingly unlucky given the odds. You are (far) more likely to pull a 3* than anything else. You got Falcon, which is a really nice hero. But that’s what’s so frustrating with these “Gacha” pulls – it’s all randomness, and it’s nose-bleed expensive to do enough pulls to let the odds work in your favor.

Still, spending money is a luxury in this game. Get Training Camps running at level 20 and you’ll start seeing a fairly reliable flow of 4* heroes (about 3 in 16) plus the occasional 5* (about 1 in 16).

3 Likes

Really hope so. Because if from tc20 will have same odds like summons then will be no reason to play anymore. Not to say to spend money. Will write training diaries to know odds for me. I think two months of two tc20 is enough.

TC20 is about 5% for 5* I think. It takes 2 days to run. So on AVERAGE you are likely to get one 5* every 40 days.
But you might get more… and you might get fewer!

Will see ;). You will never know :wink:

1 Like

It’s a little better than that – about 1 in 16, (6%). So running one TC20, you’d expect about one 5* per month.

2 Likes

Of course that ‘expect’ is also an average. I had no 5* out of my single running TC20 last month, or so far this month, but got 3 of them the month before.

1 Like

I will not look on 5*. (Don’t expect to get them). I will look on 4*. For me after 4 months of daily playing (and only few 4*) even 4* for my war teams will be enough.

Not for everyone. I run one TC20 and my current percentage for 5* is under 3%. I think we’re all on the bell curve… :slight_smile:

Well really and truly they suck. It’s complete rubbish and extremely misguiding.

Well said and good, sound advice.

Ask @discobot your question. “He” will help you.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Or, if YOU don’t like the way this game is managed by the devs, YOU can erase your accounts and never come back.

You need to understand that devs do not put a gun in our head to go and buy stuff, we do it because WE WANT TO.

I was a f2p until recently became a cheap spender, I’m far from being a whale, however, the game is offering us something we perceived as valuable, and it’s up to us if we are willing to pay for it with the odds and price they offer.

It’s called freedom, and I am not willing to give up a bit of it.

By the way, I finished season 1, and got to Platinum level, and got 2 HOTM before spending one cent on the game.

2 Likes

Well, my TC 20 iss still in researching phase, but if it’s behaviour is anything like TC13, after 2-3 months of continuous (sh**) training, it should start giving you better heroes more often.

One of my alliance mates has 3 TC20’s, and she gets at least one 5* per month, and many 4*s.

I’m currently leveling up my 4/5* bench. When it is less unwieldy, I’ll go back to the TC20 pool. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the honest info. I love the game.

1 Like

It would be awesome to tell you that 5 stars are no better than 4 stars… so that’s what I’m gonna do!:sunglasses:
Getting even one or two 5 stars is a great high, but getting the asc mats to get them fully leveled is just as rare as getting the 5 stars themselves. That being said, there are many 4 stars that, at max, are more valuable than the 5 star you may have on your bench stuck at 3/70. It’s not to say don’t strive to get the 5’s, but realize acquiring them is only half of the struggle you’ll endure in reaping it’s full benefit!

3 Likes