What exactly happens if i use blue heroes in current event?

My current 4* team is:

• wu kong 4-44
  • Caedmon 4-18
  • bt 4-55
  • Li Xiu 3-60
  • Rigard 3-53

I just completed level 9.

I do have a Sonya 4-36. My team seems to weaken if i use her.

What exactly happens with blue heroes and/or blue tiles. It seems like blue tiles grow manna from titans?
I just got a Merlin and a Lancelot. Should i work (don’t know how) to level these two up or use sonya or just try to work up wu kong and/or Caedmon?

But specially interested in what happens when using blue tiles and blue heroes. :smiley:

hi there…you do yourself dmg using a blue like sonya…

also merlin and lancelot…congrats…both good …start working ( i like my Merlin …hes great on raids :laughing:)

In intermediate level I take Boril in my team to return damage, I consider that if you go carefully it is profitable

2 Likes

When blue tiles hit a blue monster/boss, all damage is reflected and hits your blue hero. There is no damage done to the blue enemy.

1 Like

So as i understand i COULD use a blue heroe as long as i don’t hit too much blue tiles against blue monster AND if i use special against other colours monsters only?

1 Like

Yes you can use blue hero’s.
Just be prepared to receive damage when you do damage on monsters with a blue shield.

1 Like

Use some blues and Wu Kong. Use Wu Kong’s special, hit a blue diamond when facing some blue-reflecting monsters and watch your blue heroes explode in your face with all the blue hits being reflected back to them! :smiley:

You do it once, and never again :rofl: At least, I don’t want to experience that again.

1 Like

Here’s a good blue that can be ok in this event: Boril. Low attack, high defense and HP and a special that adds value to your players, and can’t hurt theirs (and then reflect).

2 Likes

Yeah I used Boril at 3.60 in intermediate from level 7 on and he worked great. Just be careful with the board and keep his health up through the first 2 rounds, then have him ready for bosses. He made Arthur and Lancelot impale themselves multiple times and then poof away. Beautiful to watch lol. Boril’s a joy in that way

1 Like

I have used blues especially on levels that have a non-blue Boss:

3 Likes

I used Gunnar all the way through beginner. His special is great for improving party durability, well worth taking extra care with blue tiles.

Great post @Rook

I think Boril is probably the safest to use. The majority of the damage he deals is through Riposte… his dirct attacks hit with a powder puff so he doesn’t hurt himself too much on those… just watch his health and heal when necessary. He is EXCELLENT against Arthur, but in lvl 10 found him of only limited utility because he doesn’t do much against Guin and Morgan. I used him in intermediate but not in advanced (where I replaced him with Chao).

You can use others with stronger attacks, but you may find yourself in a tactical corner at times if you do. Rook’s map of monster colours will be a great help there.

2 Likes

Boril has saved my ■■■ a bunch of times in key parts of this game and is fun to try and use as a weapon on offense. Often great for bosses and also raiding against teams with more than one multiple target hitter.
I get that he rides the bench a lot when you have more heroes to choose from, but I feel like his usage is fun. And funny. And really satisfying. Lol. I think it’s similar to Merlin in the sense that you’re trying to use someone’s special against them. Which is why I really wanted to get Merlin for the fun factor but very long shot for a F2P player with 2 saved up single pulls. Oh well

1 Like

I hear you. Love Boril for the satisfaction he gives. I tried a raid attack team with 2 borils (flanks) and 3 healers to keep them alive. I had high hopes, but unfortunately stripping by the enemy and the amount of time it takes them to charge means it didn’t work out so well. Would like to try it out on a tough map level with hard hitters… maybe in some of the rare quests.

1 Like

Haha see that sounds like fun. That’s what I’m talking about with Boril. Not the best hero in the world but a fun one anyway. One you can try some different approaches out with. But he’ll kill you against the wrong enemy. I sat for like an hour while Morgana drained life away and that little dummy just stood there with his shield up not knowing what was going on lol

1 Like

Yep. He’s vulnerable to damage over time type attacks, especially from those who don’t do any initial damage to trigger the riposte. Morgan and Locke are outright Boril banes, but Natalya is effective too.

1 Like

1 Like

If you use blue heroes on Avalon event you deserve to pull only Karils on your next 10x summon :face_with_monocle:

Depends on the blue and the circumstances. Perseus vs Morgana in a specials duel could be fun. For Perseus. :smiling_imp:

I used kiril and managed to beat intermediate. And i recall using sabina in the pirate event too and won as well. I guess using healers are okay?