What does this mean? (v39 test on decreasing Raid defense team buff)

Starting a new topic specifically related to calculating the impact of the decreased defence bonus mechanic. I’m aware there is another thread asking what it is however I thought it was sufficiently different. If not, feel free to move.

I’ve tested this on a few heroes using the dot mechanic you can see how much the hidden bonus is. Usually it’s 20% so if you have a dot of 100 after emblems and troops, on defense that dot would have been 120. If now it was 110 you could infer that the new defence boosy for the hero is 10%.

I’ve tracked about 6 different hero’s to test what SG mean when they say they the defence bonus is reduced depending on the stats of the legendary hero.

1. Mariana no costume +20 emblems and a lv29 mana troop. Calculated dot using 20% would be 544. Dot actually seen was 522. This infers a defense bonus of 15%

2. Uraeus +19 lv 30 mana troop. Calculated dot @20% is 512. dot seen is 483, implies new Def bonus of 13%

3. Crystallis+20 lv 15 ninja troop. Calculated dot @20% bonus is 76 per turn, actual dot seen is 71. Implies Def bonus of 11%

Etc

My initial analysis is that it’s based on the attack stat with emblems and troop bonuses applied. This is based on plotting a scatter chart and addi no g a trend line which was 90% accurate

If this is the case, then it implies the old 20% bonus would apply on a final attack of around 750 and a 10% bonus at around an attack of 1250.

This feels in line with the min and Max attacks you could have with 5s so my hypothesis is the Def bonus max is 20% for the lowest possible 5 attack with no emblems and low troops, and reduces to 10% for the highest attack stats in the game with best troops etc.

Clearly more data would be needed to confirm or come up with a better hypothesis. But I believe this to be in the correct ballpark

12 Likes