What does “Report” do in alliance chat?

An alliance member says he accidentally hit “report” & reported me. I don’t see any “reportable” behavior…will it be reviewed? Is there any way to undo it? Should I pack my bags?

Tagging @Rook because you seem to be the chat expert when I search! :bouquet: :fish: :yarn: :heart:

2 Likes

Doubt one report does anything. Just dont do what caused them to report you again, ok?

:smiley:

2 Likes

If I only knew…spontaneous mutinies are a thing, I guess…:face_with_monocle::bouquet:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it unless you were also simultaneously talking about cheating, whilst swearing or engaging in other non-virtuous behavior. :wink:

6 Likes

***** good to know!!! :beers: :game_die: Thank you @Rook!!! :blush::bouquet:

1 Like

No ■■■■■■■ cussing, ok?!?!

3 Likes

:rofl: So many ways to be bleeped here without cussing…

2 Likes

Curious… when he reported you did it give him a chance to say a reason?

1 Like

Report all your allies and find out :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Texas1970 I don’t think so! He said he did it by accident, so I assume it was a quick button push. I don’t know how to check without reporting someone else! :confused: It has made my alliance squirrelly though and given them something to banter about, so it’s not a bad thing :hugs: I just wanted to make sure I had a plan in case I got censured since we have the war tomorrow :crossed_swords:

1 Like

@Guvnor I was tempted especially since they’re teasing me, but I don’t want to get us all kicked out!!!

2 Likes

@Rook, let’s be honest now, the support team won’t move a finger in case of swearing, especially if that player is C2P+ I saw it too many times. Last year, we had a crazed and low IQ kid among us. He swore to everyone, he insulted everyone in my alliance. We kicked him, of course. Being mental, that kid come back and swore again. We were forced to set invite only. He was reported by over 20 members in my alliance.Guess what the support team did… I’ll tell you. Absolutely nothing (we kept an eye on him).

This feature is absolutely useless and more than this, there is no way to escape from psychopaths, unless you close the alliance. And here is another issue, because that psychopath come over and over again every single day and press join and must be rejected every time. Annoying. Actually I experience this atm, in the other SG game. I had to close the alliance, but that psycho presses join every day.

So please, at least you could make a suggestion to the staff members. After 3 rejections that player to not be allowed to press join the button of that alliance anymore.

You can make this a voteable idea in Ideas and Feature Requests. Another idea would be a button that closes the door completely (no one gets in so long as the toggle is set to off).

I’m so sorry you had this experience!

2 Likes

Ok @Joyful818, where were you last Sunday at 11:46AM?? Can anyone verify this? Do you like chocolate Milk? What color shoes were you wearing? Why are less green Skittles than any other color? Have you ever called anyone a dork? Did you mean to call them that or was it more of a conversation about whales?
Please don’t leave the state without notifying us. We have you under surveillance!!

Seriously, why are there ALWAYS less green skittles in a package??

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I may have accidentally called @Petri a dork 1 or 27 times, should I be concerned?

3 Likes

Probably…where were YOU last Sunday at 11:27Am??

2 Likes

(Sweating profusely)
Church
Yes
Yes
Black
Because the blues are more attracted to the reds than the yellows
Absolutely
No they completely deserved it
See above

Since @nekkid625 confessed, may I go now? :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

You are free to leave @Joyful818, don’t make us bring you back down here again? Capice?

2 Likes

Yes sir, @PapaHeavy, Sir!!! (Backing out slowly & beating a hasty retreat) :bouquet: :cookie::Skittles:

2 Likes

Usually they give you a warning before they take any action, so its hard to tell if he got a warning or not. Often just the warning is enough to stop behavior.

2 Likes