3 Likes

And we also have this poll

2 Likes

How very altruistic of you.

1 Like

Lmao, well done. 20 :rofl:

2 Likes
Do you STILL want to eat NicoX?
  • Yes. it’s become an obsession, like Tom with Jerry, Wile E. Coyote with Roadrunner… NicoX is NOT getting away!
  • Yes. Even though he’s skinny and unhealthy and probably tastes bad, I am desperate
  • Wait, eww, I didn’t think we meant REALLY eating him! I was thinking the other kind of eating. Ewww, eww, ewwwww
  • No, I never wanted to eat him in the first place. I don’t trust this duck overlord.
  • Yes, if only because I really really like Sorvina and want to support her in her quest!
  • Only if we get to put him in the butter churn first
  • calls emergency services Hello, Sleepyhead is making polls again…

0 voters

@u2371 @Orion_Fervor @NicoX @Theo87 @Sorvina @Muchacho @Pike @NotVixx @Predatorhunter @Sarah2

5 Likes

Yes, yes, yes :rofl:. (Just for fun :rofl:)

4 Likes

I must confess, that all this talk of churning is really just meaning that the meat is going to get more tender right? That’s how this works?

Even the toughest meats can become tender with the right treatment!

4 Likes

I think this is the moment @NicoX realizes he’s doomed and @Sorvina will inevitably get him:

@Orion_Fervor makes a fair point. We should tenderize him:

:beers:

8 Likes

Exactly. There are many possibilities like marinating, curing, using meat tenderizer, slow cooking, right slicing, seasoning. We can improve meat taste by using herbs and spices.

4 Likes

that was my main plan, though it may also be satisfying for some to pound @NicoX to bits while he’s in the butterchurn!

3 Likes

Ive been thinking that @NicoX could just distract us by pointing us to eat someone else instead…

But I think he secretly likes all this attention

4 Likes

Nah, you think so? :thinking: He doesn’t strike me as a guy who likes attention (sorry for assuming your gender @NicoX ).

I hope you’re not thinking what I’m thinking. But lemme tell you, I definitely taste better than him. More fat and all that.

4 Likes

I despise being the center of attention, as my brand new suit can attest.

3 Likes

I am wondering how a head of lettuce became the Duck Overlord (mwa ha ha ha).

4 Likes

How is there no other body part to the lettuce? No one is ever the torso of the lettuce or leg of the lettuce. It’s all about the head with that guy …

:beers:

3 Likes

don’t worry, I was born in the Year of the Rabbit, so I would never ever put our species in danger like that @Theo87

(And also, Bugs Bunny always beat Daffy Duck in those things so I am not the least bit worried :wink: )

2 Likes

Aaaawwww you didn’t strike me as an attention wLore either :joy:

I like your new avatar btw. You’re finally showing caution sound of sharpening knifes.

I knew I can rely on you. I’ll even let you choose which part of Nicox you want to eat before me.

3 Likes

I have on occasion found lettuce way in the back of my fridge that smelled like feet …

2 Likes

that is so kind of you!

It will be lovely putting that part in the butter churn!

1 Like

Meat or lettuce, but first…

2 Likes