What does Para hold?

Same here. The how and the who are long forgotten as well.

1 Like

Are you serious? You don’t know? :roll_eyes:

Plot twist: The whole thing was started by @NicoX himself!

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

It seem to really start here

But I can’t find anything in this thread

Edit : I also found this

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Excuse you? The way I see it on this screenshot, it was started by @Mistress_of_Shadows. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I don’t think so… You asked a ridiculous question whether you are a lettuce and suggesting that you are food. We just followed your idea. :wink:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: A ridiculous question based on your ridiculous premise.

2 Likes

Don’t event try to distort the facts. My theory that lettuce → cow → steak is veeeeery stretched, but kind of logical. Your question was just absurd. Anyway, it doesn’t matter now. Too many people are involved in conversation about eating you.

2 Likes

:point_up: I eat steak, hence lettuce → cow → steak → me. Just the logical next step in your not logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Nah, it was more like NicoX → lettuce → food.
I told you that you can be whoever you want to be, you chose to be a lettuce, so that’s why we’re all here. :innocent:

2 Likes

Wait, that makes no sense. :thinking: But the whole premise doesn’t make sense, so maybe it makes sense?

I don’t know, doesn’t matter. At this point it’s whatever the f → people want to eat me.

It’s like one of those old family feuds. Nobody remembers whose ancestor stole the other ancestor’s goat in 1478, but they hate each other just the same.

1 Like

I would like to taste you all, :yum: :yum: especially your dead brains.

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint, but our brains are very much alive - though mine may not be long for this world.

For braindead, use the search feature and type “nerf.”

1 Like

But from that thread

So :smile:

It make sense at least for me :smile:

From this and the above

It mean

For some reason in that thread, NicoX turn in to lettuce. And lettuce is food :smile:.

2 Likes

No further comment, I rest my case your honour.

1 Like

I agree with @Sorvina , who is indeed historian extraordinaire.

3 Likes

thanks for screenshotting. now all we have to do is delete this reply, and there will be no evidence of your lack of consent to being eaten

2 Likes

You’d agree with her if she claimed that 1 + 1 = 483.54 if it served your eating me agenda.

1 Like

And we had a poll:

The people have spoken.

2 Likes

Still stunned that it isn’t 100% ayes. I guess humanity isn’t entirely doomed.

2 Likes

I don’t actually want to eat you (considering you have no fat, no fiber, and probably taste bad). But I support the rights of those others who do want to eat you…

2 Likes