What do you want from Santa?

Why Proteus right hand look soo weird?

All I want for Christmas is Tarlak.

I would like the bonus draw on rare titans to improve (increase chances, 3* item guaranteed, etc.) to justify the effort needed. Super frustrating and really hurting what could be a cool concept.

3 Likes

Dear Santa,

It would be so very awesome of you to bring a 12 pack of tonics for my little furry paws to distribute to poor Alby and Lianna who are STARVING while you munch on your cookies and milk!! ahem Also I’ve been a good ginger cat, please bring the cat nips.

Thank you,
Nico

1 Like

I want 1,000,000 gems so I can pull at all the event and seasonal summons

Please please pls pls a blue hero above 3* for the love of all that is good and … icy.

It’s already winter and Gunnar, Gato, Valen, Ulmer, and Graymane need better company! King Arthur snubbed us :\

Oh, and rings too. Ooo, Mt. Umber - can we have a x2 drop option for the rare quest mats??

I would love to get Hel and Athena :heart:

1 Like

Santa, gloves please.

A purple 5* whose name is not Quintus or Obakan*, preferably Sartana

Give you Boss Wolf & Mock-us

3 Likes

For Christmas, I want to meet Zeline in person!

You can find her at the nearest strip club.

She will not, however, dispel anything that ails you.

1 Like

I’d like a very affordable gem offer and a one-time, “reset ascension” item: when you use it, the ascension items used to ascend one hero will return to your inventory and that hero will return to level one. (Trainer heroes and expended food costs will not be restored.)

$10 for 1500 gems and the ascension reset. Watch the money flow in.

1 Like
“Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

My 4/80 Richard says he’s totally against your idea @Cpt.Ahab! :rofl:

1 Like

I’d like something useful to make with Training Manuals. I forget what this asc mat is currently used for but there’s an extra 10k of them laying around my inventory. If they were rugged clothes, backpacks or swords I’d have a field day with them.

I want more day to day content (mini titans, hero specific quests, duels). I want troop training / converting. I want new ways to improve bad heros (like ability improving gems collected to place in hero sockets). I want more five star heros available in the TC-20. I want a practice area.

Dear Santa,

I have been very bad this year. Please send me Hel and coal (ore). That is all.

2 Likes

I want nothing, i don’t believe in Santa.:sunglasses:

…and Santa does not believe in you. :yum:

2 Likes

A good red 5 star tank