What do you think of this defensive team build

One thing i forgot to ask is : We are using red tank in war so uh…from my roster what do you think will be the best war defense team?

Also second question:
Doesnt it make more sense to put kage on the left flank instead of right because he has more chance to hit 50%+ hp enemy before alice fires instead of being on the right flank and fire after alice?

Edit: I see, i have no other wing so if i put kage on the left then alice and fenrir will be next to eachother…

Hmm more difficult.

I don’t particularly rate Grazul as a tank… BT with lots of emblems can work, especially with the costume bonus (you want to use the standard version, not the chef).

Going rainbow…
Ranvir - Kage - BT - Telluria - Fenrir/Alice.

Having said that Telluria is much better at tank than flank… if you must use a red tank, she can still have an impact at flank (it’s just that she’s much better at tank!).
Plus extra healing helps in wars, leaving your team in a better condition for that next battle.

I’m not convinced by coordinated tanks for wars for this reason - your defence is so much better with Telluria at tank it’s not even funny…
But if it must be done, that’s where I’d start, you can play around with variations on it and see how it goes…

1 Like

That’s the one :ok_hand:

This is partly why I think it’d all balance out better with Sartana and JF… But again I’d stress that I’d pick them because they’re useful all-round, not just for defence :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BubblesUK
UPDATE:
The result of your work:
Thank you once again

1 Like