What do you think about the grimforest heroes?

Welp i ended up doing 4 10x pulls. Was only planning on doing three.
The first 3 10x pulls produced gretel ( i was pretty happy but have an abundance of yellow heroes so it wasnt amazing) and joon (pretty cool but i have a 3.60 ranvir, 2.15 leonidas and 5 1.1 ranvirs so even though im happy to get joon, it will be a while before i can max him, although he will probably get darts before ranvir now) and i pulled 3 more seshats for a total of 7 now! Ugh! I cant wait for the hero academy!

I had enough gems to do one more 10x pull so i said screw it ( i have a hard time holding gems and i think im too impatient to wait until next month for miki so i thought might as well pull now while the event is still going. Ended up with Hansel! Yes! I was so happy! And another gretel. This is the first time ive pulled trying to get a specific hero and actually getting them (besides HotMs, whenever i pull for them i get them! Usually on the first 10x pull!)

Im seriously lacking good green heroes so Hansel will help me quite a bit. Kinda funny im happier about pulling a 4* rather than the other 4 5*s i just pulled.

3 Likes

I did a 10x pull, really wanting Hansel. I got him plus Seshat so that was a pleasant surprise.

10 Likes

Nice princess. 2 awesome heroes on a 10x pull! It doesnt get much better than that! Thats a good combo to use against a guin tank too

1 Like

All of my greatest heroes are typically drawn with my ā€œrevengeā€ pulls. I get mad that I didnt get what I wanted, so I draw one more time and BAMā€¦ almost always get who I want. ā€¦almost

Hahaha thatā€™s pretty much the opposite for me. My revenge pulls are almost always 3*s and usually the ones i hate at that lol. Although i did a revenge 10x pull yesterday ans finally got the hansel i wanted and another gretel. It somehow feels even better then

2 Likes

Guess the fable - burn the witch

2 Likes

I managed to pull Gretel. I have enough projects backed up that Iā€™m probably good for awhile. Sheā€™s not the best, but she will do. I guess your luck is starting to catch!! :wink:

3 Likes

Face it, Boss Wolf is a legit tank. Having just got him I wanted to try fighting him. Faced a BW+5 and he absolutely owned me. The special is very hard to deal with as you need to dispell the Riposte while also cleansing the mana reduction. I have no dispell in yellow and am only just levelling my cleanse (Vivica) now. His thorn minion can act as a little shield making him slightly harder to kill and heā€™s one of the tankier characters in the game.

If I donā€™t get a bunch of yellow in the middle vs him, good luck. He may be the most punishing tank Iā€™ve face yet. I think Iā€™m 1-4 vs him lifetime if I had to guess.

4 Likes

Gretal is a good hero dude! Next draw youre gonna get Robin Hood :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ok, @Gee333 lets see how far your magic luck extends!!

Edit: Bane and Belith :joy::joy::joy: I forgot to hop on one foot counterclockwise!!! Damn!!

1 Like

Cudos to u.

I tried a few pulls. I got boldtust and Wu Kong lol not really event heroes ā€¦good heroes but I have enough already so now I have to feed them cries*
:disappointed_relieved:

No , no @PapaHeavy its click your heels three times and say. " Seshat- theres no place like home. Thereā€™s no place like home. " ( reverse psychology ) lol

2 Likes

Dang, knew there was a formula!! This time Iā€™ll do it right!!

1 Like

Sooooo @Gee333, you said flick my bic while pouring gas on my head before summoning right? Well I must be doing it wrong, instead of summoning a HotM, I received 3rd degree burnsā€¦although a couple of girls passing by did say something about how HOT I looked? Hard to hear over all the flailing and screaming?

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy Oh my dear goodness !!! LOL WHAT!!! You have lost your mind :crazy_face: :joy::rofl: I cannot stop laughing at the visual image you have put in my head. :joy: No more HOTM draws for you. Youā€™re done. Cutting you off :x::x::x::x::x::x:

1 Like

Itā€™s probably for the bestā€¦? Iā€™ll just go back to staring at the sun while I tan my eyes. Iā€™ve noticed they are WAY too white on the sides?

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy happy cake day you hilarious psychopath!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
Me I have 6 Boldtusk & 3 Wu Kong.
Didnā€™t get Gretel that blows but maybe next time.
Saving for Guardian Jack & Falcon now.

Good luck on your future pulls

2 Likes

Thank you @InSheepsClothing!! I seriously take that as the highest compliment! :joy:

@Vinny00193, I managed to pull Gretel!! Wanted Hansel but Iā€™ll settle, way better than my 16th Prisca or Friar Tuck.

Have G Jackal almost maxed right now. Hoping for Panther next go round. Best of luck to you!!!