What do you think about the grimforest heroes?

EnP have statistics on BW. I take their results as meaing of EVERYONE who has BW their defense team wins more than any other defense team that does not have him…statistically speaking. If a thousand players have Quin and that defense team only wins 700 times verses 500 teams who have BW thats wins 400 times BW would still show better results and statistically still be better. I have BW and Hansel. Left them hanging out on a shelf (I know-crazy am I) . Will update what I think after I play them

3 Likes

Omg!..

My C2P pull luck continues…

I purchased the cheap gems… decided I was going to do ONE pull… green mist comes up… Boom… fricken Hansel… I’m ecstatic. My greens are severely lacking.

7 Likes

Awesome! He’s a must have 4* hero. Congrats!

1 Like

Hansel is a Legend.
I got lucky and pulled one my first Grimforest. 2nd Grimforest I got two more. With Merlin and or Proteus they can pretty much paralyze both sides of an attacker, you just have to be careful with the timing and placement. Hansel 1 is maxed and emblemed, Hansel 2 would have been maxed already if I hadn’t gotten so many other great Nature heros.

All Hansels report for war.

He is the main reason to do a Grimforest pull. I will be skipping the portal this time around, even though I want Seshat badly.

1 Like

I really want Rumpel, but did 2x10 pulls and got Hansel and Red Hood on the first, Boss Wolf, Gretel and a dupe Hansel on the second… That was extremely lucky and I’m sure it would be a waste to keep trying now for him…

4 Likes

Do you all think it’s worth going for pulls on my end?

I have Red Hood and Gretel already, no Hansel, no Boss Wolf and no Rumpelstiltskin. But I also don’t particularly care for Rumpelstinker :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have any Teltoc nor Wonderland heroes. Save gems for those instead?

1 Like

Well got Hansel I’m sure my Evelyn will be proud

2 Likes

Just pulled Hansel und Gretel! I’ve been reading up on the two; Hansel is “so hot right now” yes, yes… but being a HOLY BARBARIAN has to up Gretel’s usability, right?

2 Likes

Depends on how many pulls you want to do and how much you covet the heroe’s you don’t have. Hansel is fairly easy to get if you do say 2 10 pulls. Not that it’s a guarantee but very likely. I still think the teltoc 4* heroes are the best in the game since you can’t put a price on the elemental down aspect that they have.

2 Likes

@Stl4life101 thank you, I think I’m gonna wait then and hold on to my gems. I would like Boss Wolf or Hansel, but I can get by without them.

@RudoDewbie Gretel I think is great. Not having Hansel, she comes with me in most raids. She also comes in both class quests she can participate in.

She is best in the Trails of Survival, where there’s a lot of purple enemies. If you have Jackal then you should be able to beat those trails easily without taking much damage, it helps that Gretel can block Azlar’s skill from firing and Jackal magnifies their tile damage.

Trials of Strength she doesn’t have a color advantage against anyone except Oberon, but she’s neutral to all colors too. Last stage she is very useful to block Elena from firing, I never liked bosses that cast riposte on themselves.

2 Likes

And yet Boss Wolf has the highest win % on defense as of last time SG gave us the official stats. Methinks you underrate him as a tank

1 Like

I did 1 pull. Boss Wolf lol

5 Likes

You guys inspired me so I did 1 pull too. The portal glowed green…Hansel???..Isshtak :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

Had that same luck during Sand Empire. Renfeld was the result…

Not so enthusiastic to try this event…

2 Likes

I did a single pull with gems and I got a second Boldtusk. Not so bad I guess but I wanted Gretel…

2 Likes

You know @Gee333, I really should have expected that answer. I pulled Gretel…that is all :joy::joy:

1 Like

@PapaHeavy this draw is definitley my last…until Christmas hahaha. Good luck on on your next draw friend!!

1 Like

Haha, read this thread and decided to do one pull - nailed Hansel - nice!

2 Likes

If he fight 5 time and wins 4 of them thats 80% that could be the highest, does NOT mean the best when you have a grave or guin fighting HUNDREDS of times

Personal experience.

Boss Wolf is the most hated tank by me. I avoid him usually unless it is a revenge raid.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings