What do you think about the grimforest heroes?

They aren’t that great on their own, but pair really well. I had no use for Red Hood whatsoever - until I pulled and maxed Queen Of Hearts. Hansel + Evelyn is potent as well. Hansel + Evelyn + Buddy is amazing.

3 Likes

Hansel is pretty great on his own. He and Peters are arguably the best two 4* snipers on offense. I’d argue Hansel is my most powerful 4* overall along with Jackal, he seems closer in power to a legendary.

I use my Hansel+14 all the time. He was my strongest sniper til a got Joon. His mana control has won me many a raid.

Hansel and to a slightly lesser extent Gretel are very worth pulling for if ppl don’t have them. I’m not that hyped on the legendaries but Grimforest and Guardians have the best 4*.

2 Likes

Exactly why I want to pull red hood. I landed QOH last wonderland and those two paired together would be amazing. The fox minion would keep the taunt minion active for longer and would make attacking them with both specials active truly a pain.

2 Likes

I feel so lost right now :rofl: When is the Grimforest event? Nothing is showing in my summons. Is this for the upcoming challenge? Seriously…have.no.clue.

Event starts tomorrow and also summon gates opens at the same time. Look your Quests, there is info “Challenge Event Approaching” and time.

4 Likes

Grimforest is the upcoming challenge event yes. Special heroes will be available from the event summons while it runs

4 Likes

My raid team is usually pretty situational, but my new favorite is Wilbur+13/GM/RH/QoH/healer (Ariel, Vivica, whoever). Wilbur, RH, QoH all come up at the same time. GM adds chaos. It has actually had me laughing out loud more than once.

2 Likes

@Aunty does it show anywhere which colors are eliminated yet ? I see the challenge box, but can’t acess any information regarding the event on my box. Am I misunderstanding? Lol

There is no eliminated color as such…red will be the reflect color so you will want to be cautious if you bring red…or just plain don’t.

See: 🌟 Memento Challenge Events

4 Likes

Lol that’s fantastic. I actually have all of the same heroe’s you listed minus red. What a stack that is. I also think throwing QOH and red in the flanks on defense with fast some snipers in the corners could be tough. You’re not helping my temptation to summon a lot during this event lol

2 Likes

But yet BW will not be found on over 1 maybe 2 of 10 but probably closer to ZERO of the top players tanks. PERIOD

1 Like

Mine is grayed out without info available, but I was able to go on this site to another link. Thank you.

1 Like

@Gee333, with your recent luck I’m expecting to see you with Boss Wolf, Hansel and a second Seshat!! :wink:

2 Likes

depends on your definition of top I guess.

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy …I already have Boss Wolf , Hansel and one Seshat. You can see Hansel in my third picture and the top of Boss Wolfs head in my "Yellow Hero- who do I ascend? " post. lol. However, I am an idiot. I didn’t realize their value and have not ascended them :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I was thinking of raid event color eliminations oops lol Thanks for the link. It answered all of my questions.

Ive had this gold mine in my pocket for a long time now. I actually fed him away once and redrew him. I didnt know he was powerful.

1 Like

Crystal Palace is the #1 alliance at this moment I seen NO BW as tank… I just went through the leaderboard in cups #1 is 3120 all the way to #25 2819 cups I seen ONE BW as tank. That is what I call top players. Now do tell what you call top and how many BW tanks you see.

1 Like

Well I get up to top 10 a few times a month (always organically - I don’t flask for it -it just happens)…and I find him in the top 100 pretty regularly and in the top 10 occasionally. I would say given that he is much rarer than Kunch or Guin that he has a fair representation.

2 Likes

Great work to get that high gratz. I guess you seen it 1st hand then

1 Like