What do you do when you run out of heroes to level?

I’m creeping up on a similar situation, where I don’t have a lot of heroes left that I want to level.

I typically prefer 3-2 in War, so I hypothetically would like 18 heroes in each color, but there are a few reasons that doesn’t actually make sense in practice:

• Almost every opponent we face uses blue tanks, and almost no opponent uses green tanks, so I don’t really actually need as many fire heroes as nature heroes, for instance

• Maxed 4* heroes of the right color are often less useful than Emblemed 4* or Unemblemed 5* of a neutral color against the tank, and strong color against a flank, so I already don’t use all of my heroes of the strong color against the tank anyway

• Unemblemed 4* aren’t super useful in Raid Tournaments either, because of matchmaking being based on your strongest eligible heroes

• I only have so many 4* mats for 5* heroes, so I can’t level all of them, and leveling more duplicate 4* doesn’t really make a ton of sense, again because of Emblems and the lack of usage

So I’m expecting to finish up the 3* and 4* fire and holy heroes I care to level, and then off color feed (:confounded:) the green, blue, and purple heroes I’m still working on.

But that’s only going to last so long too.

I’m expecting that by next year, I’ll basically be sitting on feeders in Training Camps, and power leveling new Challenge Event and Season 3 heroes as I get them — and that’ll mostly just be for fun/variety, since again, Unemblemed heroes are becoming less and less useful.

12 Likes