What ascension materials do you have an abundance of, and what can’t you seem to gather?

14 months of play:

Tabards: 16 (10 in stock, 6 used)
Darts: 23 (17 in stock, 6 used)
Telescopes: 20 (14 in stock, 6 used)
Tonics: 16 (16 in stock, 0 used)
Rings: 16 (16 in stock, 0 used)
D. Blades: 15 (12 in stock, 3 used)
Tomes: 15 (12 in stock, 3 used)

Getting most darts (and orbs!), just got my 16th tabard from 100 monster chest today, so now tied with rings and tonics for lowest. But pretty equal with nearly a little over 1 of each item for each month.

2 Likes

My trap tool count is A+ as well :joy:

1 Like

tbh, thinking ahead my man! Alchemy lab, nice nice, almost forgot

Looks like I’m flooded with Rings and Orbs, short on gloves and Damascus blades.

AM Inventory 9 months of play:

Damascus Blades: 8
Farsight Telescopes: 10
Mysterious Tonics: 10
Mystic Rings: 18
Poison Darts: 10
Royal Tabard: 13
Tome of Tactics: 12

3*:
Compass: 35
Fine Gloves: 30
Hidden Blade: 32
Orb of Magic: 40
Sturdy Shield: 31
Trap Tools: 37
Warm Cape: 31

1 Like

About 7 Months of Play:

4* Ascension Materials:

Damascus Blades: 9
Farsight Telescopes: 11
Mysterious Tonics: 14
Mystic Rings: 15
Poison Darts: 12
Royal Tabard: 11
Tome of Tactics: 9

Fairly even. Though, I could use another Tome, Blade, Tabard and Scope to even everything out nicely.

3* Ascension Materials:

Compasses: 38
Fine Gloves: 46
Hidden Blades: 32
Orbs of Magic: 40
Sturdy Shields: 35
Trap Tools: 38
Warm Capes: 36

These are all fairly even as well, aside from my abundance of gloves. Always felt like I was lacking compasses, but they seem on track with the rest of my 3* items (aside from gloves).

2 Likes

Scopes and tonics elude me, but most frustrating is my lack of Damascus blades. I have a couple 5* about ready to go except for the Damascus blades…

Edit: Guess I’ll join in breaking it down.

Over about seven months:

3* AM
Trap Tools - 35 total (28 used, 7 in stock)
Magic Orbs - 45 total (36 used, 9 in stock)
Warm Capes - 36 total (32 used, 4 in stock)
Sturdy Shields - 40 total (40 used, 0 in stock)
Hidden Blades- 43 total ( 36 used, 7 in stock)

Fine Gloves - 47 total (35 used, 12 in stock)
Compass - 42 total (35 used, 7 in stock)

4* AM
Royal Tabards - 19 total (12 used, 7 in stock)
Poison Darts - 12 total (12 used, 0 in stock)
Farsight Telescopes - 8 total (6 used, 2 in stock)
Mysterious Tonics - 12 total (12 used, 0 in stock)
Mystic Rings - 13 total (6 used, 7 in stock)

Tome of Tactics - 11 total (8 used, 3 in stock)
Damascus Blades - 8 total (8 used, 0 in stock)

2 Likes

I have been playing for 123 days straight. Almost non-stop as I only sleep 6 hours daily and my daily employ affords me the luxury to play during its course.

I will include mats used and unused in my tally.

20x Warm Capes (Consumed)
2x Warm Capes

28x Trap Tools (Consumed)
11x Trap tools

14x Hidden Blades (Consumed)
15x Hidden Blades

12x Orbs (Consumed)
9x Obs

X16 Shields (Consumed)
X 3 Shields

X6 Tabards (Consumed)
X6 Tabard

X6 Tonics (Consumed)
X2 Tonics

X6 Telescopes (Consumed)
X2 Telescopes

8x Mystic Rings

9x Poison Darts

3x Damascus Blades (Consumed)
5x Damascus Blades

21x Compass (Consumed)
21x Compass

21x Fine Gloves (Consumed)
24x Fine Gloves

To date, I’ve never had a single Tome drop. Probably the most frustrating thing I’m enduring.

1 Like

Since starting the game I’ve accumulated:
20 rings (18 used)
21 tabards (12 used)
17 telescopes (12 used)
22 darts (18 used)
14 tonics (12 used)
17 tomes (12 used)
14 D. Blades (12 used)

It seems that tonics and D. Blades are super rare for me. I often receive more darts, tabards and rings as loot for stuff. I wish all the 4* mats were offered/dropped at the same rates, but I feel like darts and tabards are always abundantly available.

2 Likes

I’m 6 deep in purple 5* and only have 1 yellow. Wpuld love the functionality of swapping 4* mats around

2 Likes

Same… I don’t need all the tabards that i have, so it would be nice to exchange them for the tonics. I know tarlak and greg are tired of sitting at 3.70 and i also have MN and Lianna that i still haven’t started working on because I know they’re just going to sit at 3.70.

2 Likes

3 rings in 8 months, and to a lesser extent hidden blades. I have 2 red 4* maxed, the rest are sitting waiting. Have ascended one 5* of each other colour, and started collecting the next set. Apart from red mats, the problem would be gloves.

Just seems like no matter the titan or elemental chest, when I do get an ascension mat it will be trap tools or sturdy shields. Of course, that’s still marginally better than the chainmail and boots I got from my holy chest this morning. With 10 emblems.

1 Like

I never seen to get Damascus blades except from the rare quests once every 2 months.
And way too many tomes of tactics.

Currently 0 blades vs 12 tomes

1 Like

10 months of play including the ones I have used

Damascus Blades: 12
Farsight Telescopes: 19
Mysterious Tonics: 16
Mystic Rings: 25
Poison Darts: 21
Royal Tabard: 21
Tome of Tactics: 15

It is a nightmare to get Damascus for me. There are a few 5* stuck at 3/70 at the moment.

2 Likes

Gloves seem to hate me the most.

I can’t complain about 4* mats as I am close to having enough to get 2 rainbow 5* teams leveled. I just don’t have the heros I want to take all the way.

1 Like

All ascension material drop rates are ridiculous to me. I’m in the same position you are, about the same amount of time played, and I have found myself in this predicament with ONE mysterious tonic in my possession.

At the rate I’ve been getting tonics (and 5* ascension materials in general) it will take 5 years for me to actually cap the 5* I currently have.

I don’t even care about 5* heroes anymore, because I’m never going to max them. When I got Kadilen (the most recent) there wasn’t even the tiniest bit of excitement because I know she’s going to be a bench warmer at best. Might just feed her to someone out of spite.

This ridiculously stingy ascension material drop rate has completely disincentivised me from spending anymore money on heroes in this game. I’ve obviously spent my share so far, but until the ascension materials start becoming more common I won’t be spending another dime on it. The devs have become too stingy on the drop rates and the only way they’re going to change it is if we hit them where it hurts…the pocketbook.

1 Like

Just curious but how were you able to use Damascus Blades without using Tomes? They are used together to ascend 5 star heroes to highest level so wondering how you used one without ever seeing the other. I admit i could be missing something. Haha

I myself have no problem getting Shields but I can never get orbs. Plus i have WAY more gloves than compasses.

Only two months here:

To date:
Trap tools: 8 (4 used)
Study shields: 7 (4 used)
Warm capes: 5 (4 used)
Orbs of magic: 3
Hidden blades: 3
Fine gloves: 6 (3 used)
Compass: 6 (3 used)

Damascus blade: 2
Tome of tactics: 1
Farsight telescope: 2
Mystic rings: 2
Poison darts 1
Royal tabard: 1
Tonics: 0

1 Like

In the past year I’ve gotten:

Tome of Tactics: 7 (4 used, 3 in inventory)
Damascus Blades: 11 (4 used, 7 inv)
Compass: 47 (30 used, 17 inv)
Gloves: 42 (30 used, 12 inv)
Tabards: 11 (0 used)
Trap Tools: 42 (28 used, 14 inv)
Mysterious Tonics: 18 (6 used, 12 inv)
Sturdy Shields: 30 (28 used, 2 inv)
Mystic Rings: 14 (6 used, 8 inv)
Hidden Blades: 34 (24 used, 10 inv)
Telescopes: 13 (6 used, 7 inv)
Warm Capes: 33 (28 used, 5 inv)
Poison Darts: 12 (6 used, 6 inv)
Orb of Magic: 40 (28 used, 12 inv)

It’s actually more evenly distributed than I thought. Obviously, I have the greatest shortage in of Tomes of Tactics. I always seem to be short on sturdy shields and hidden blades, but that’s largely because I have so many heroes of those colors waiting to ascend. I have a plethora of orbs and tonics.

1 Like

Man, my alliance fighting really low titans is really hurting me with the mat rolls. :frowning:

I’ve maxed, one red, blue, and purple 4*. Maxed 2 yellow 4. Used one set of rings for a red 5.
Have 2 green, one blue, one purple and one yellow 5s also at 3/70.
So, not doing horrible, but after 7 months of playing, i definitely don’t have the same mats as others who have been playing as long as i have!!

1 Like

My dear friend, the items are totally out of luck and the clan needs to kill 9 10-star titans.