What are your biggest pet peeves in the game?

1 Like

When I fall asleep or forget I am autofarming, then realize that after more than 5 minutes and bam! all loot and world energy is lost.

1 Like

:laughing:

Oh yes. I remember that song.

Literally nothing she talks about in that song is ironic.

Ironically…

Majority of the time that people use the term “literally”, nothing they say following that word can actually be taken literally.

Now isn’t that ironic.

Don’t ya think?

1 Like

My plus key just auto repeats if I hold my finger on it. Only took about 15 months to figure that one out…

1 Like

Mine is all the fake robot teams that beat you for 45-50 in raids on the first time every time…impossible

… or to upgrade a potentially useless building (feeling the Hero Academy blues…)

2 Likes

I keep hearing conflicting stories regarding Hero Academy. Overall, it mostly sounds like probably a big waste of time. But seeing as how I’ve already finished most of my basic useful buildings, I have to upgrade something. :grin:

Who knows? Maybe some day my Hero Academy will be able to turn one of my duplicate Richards into a Horghall. :laughing:

That is about what I’m expecting from it.

2 Likes

Losing a game like this:

• Stumble upon an opponent with 3 purple 5* heroes in their defense
  • Enter battle with equally strong team with 3 holy 5* heroes
  • Get 3 yellow tiles on starting board, nowhere near each other, and virtually no yellow tiles during entire matchup
  • Opponent’s Kunchen able to heal three times and his defense team essentially beating my team FLAWLESS VICTORY, costing me 48 trophies for a battle that I’d normally could have won on autopilot
  • Try not to hurl phone through the room

Granted, this doesn’t happen a lot, fortunately, but ohhh do I hate it when it does :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

not being able to choose when to get a titan or alliance war reward when login losing food and Iron due to max capacity reached.

2 Likes

The insane cost to level troops, the useless hero academy and alk lab, 4 years later still a stranglehold on ascension items, no garunteed amount of loot on titans no matter what level they are, constant war bugs leading to mismatched wars, again 4 years later and slow heroes are literally completely useless in most parts of the game, absolutely no form of co-op play, no area to practice raids with alliance, not one event that the allaince can do together, but my biggest pet peeve why so many people use the term “invested” as a reason to keep being treated like slaves in a totally unfair to ftp environment when there are much better games out that they would actually enjoy with their friends at a fraction of the cost.

3 Likes

A valid list of complaints, and regarding one or two of them in particular…that’s the way it’s always been. The old guard had to “grind it out” (see troops for exhibit #1 and AMs for exhibit #2) so every player until the end of time will have to do so as well.

Should both of those things be offered up on a platter from day 1 in the game? Of course not. It would defeat the entire ‘grindy’ experience of Empire’s.

Should they be more accessible though? Absolutely they should.

The AM bottleneck and Troop ascension cost/time needs addressing imo, if nothing else other than a QoL for the player base.

Attacking an extremely challenging opponent in war, have them nearly beat, and then timing out on a lost connection. Log back in and see an undamaged opponent and a zero for your spent flag.

I spent about ~2.5 million getting just 1 x 4 star from level 10 to level 11. It is heaps but they are e very permanent useful asset. Now feeders are so scarce (I wish there were levels that only gave out feeder troops when farming although the summons gate is kind to me sometimes.

1 Like

For me its the events…how say guardian owl or boss wolf who is very slow gets mana faster than gravemaker who is very fast is beyond me…

Event event boss has rediculous mana gain.

1 Like