What are you expecting from a War Chest?

I topped our last war and we just squeezed out a win.

I got an orb, a 2* trainer and some other stuff. Was pretty good for just a war victory since they’ve historically not been great.

I hope they’re an upgrade on that, and at least on the level of elemental chests, without having
Silver coin
Silver coin
Silver coin

2 Likes

I would happily take 2 epic troop summon coins if that was part of the loot roll. I frequently run out of feeders to level up my current troops and am currently missing many of the 4* troop varieties.

3 Likes

I am talking* about WHAT IF all the loot become 2 golden coins.
If this is part of a decent loot i wouldn’t mind too.

1 Like

I have been well trained so l expect…

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

As usual. :wink:

3 Likes

So people have been doing wars with no war chest, suddenly they add a war chest and if it isn’t epic loot suddenly wars aren’t interesting? I’m missing something.

4 Likes

There was a time when i used all my raid flags, and before that - when i used all the world flags. And now those energies often stay full - because the gameplay becomes boring after a while. Same with wars. I loved them, but they are not interesting anymore. My progress with heroes and asc.mats is very slow, so wars are now boring - my same heroes against enemy’s same heroes and same underwhelming rewards every time.
That is why now people will opt out of wars if the chest is no good.
And besides now you can actually avoid wars without harming your alliance mates.

1 Like

Well it says that it gives awesome loot… so i’m expecting:

Bigger ammount of oil, ropes and mushrooms compared to normal monster chest loot.

Don’t expect much coz ya’ll know that it’s not going to shower you with 4* mats and tokens. Really… do you actually expect to get good mats and stuff like that? I don’t… my guess is that best it can offer is boots and trap tools if you’re extra extra extra super lucky.

4 Likes

So, and this is a serious question not a snipe or jab, if you are bored withe the game mechanic’s (and I can understand that), why are you still playing at all?

And another guess is that there are lots of players like me who are going to uncheck the “participate in war” - box after the first opening of the war chest. Coz of the worthless crap loot…

4* mats? Forget about it!

1 Like

For my teammates - i really enjoy being in my alliance, chatting and all. Still like to kill titans together.

2 Likes

Maybe this, maybe that. For shure there will be a complaint-about-war-chest-thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We still here to enjoy reading your comments :stuck_out_tongue:

They add that ●●●● chest and miss up with the alliances point of AW so now too many strong alliances are droping cups to get less powerful opponents to just fill up the chests
Our Enemies now have TP of 4000 and cups of 2000 only so we infact got an opponent that normally used to be on top100 .
Thats why the ●●■● chest has to be some thing good cause many has already lost the fun in AW and imstead are getting bugs and no way win chance opponents.
CLEAR enough for ya?

It’s the same wording as elemental chest so I expect 3 Ascension material rolls with a high chance of unfarmable mats, a fair amount of gems, 3 crafting mats, 3 summons tokens with chance at either epic, a trainer hero, possible flask and some loot tickets just like an elemental chest.

cups has nothing to do with the war matching algorithm. Its:

• The best 30 heroes in hero roster of each Alliance member
  • Out of the 30 heroes, the most weight is put on the best five heroes of each Alliance member
  • Player count of the Alliance (also subtracting those who have opted out)
  • The troop strength of the best in each element
  • war history

They can drop cups all they want to, it will not impact war matching.

9 Likes

I hope it’s good, because people do ridiculous things in the chest. When I looked at our opponent, before the war, I thought they were wrong, had 17 players below 2000 trophies, some below 1500, with weak defenses, at the beginning of the war, they changed the teams and they have more than half 3500 points and equipment. If they can lose thousands of trophies for better matches, at least it is profitable.

Trophies have NOTHING to do with war matching. NOTHING. ZERO. ZIP. ZILCH. NADA.

2 Likes

I do not accept anything less then a nude Megan Fox.

And a diet cola.

Nice languages :blush:

Seem the system is back to what I am talking about cause what we have now in AW is an alliance with players of full 5☆ roster
Every one is 4000 power … all teams has Ares in center and flanked by Guinny or Dalida and Albresh. And they are at 120k alliance points like us.
If the roster works then this people should go vs 7DD not us!