What are things you hate about the game?

Instead of coplaining you could see this as a challenge to use the correctely leveled 3* hero in a fiting team against a carefully chosen opponent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well you can do nothing with a correct leveled 3* if the boards are random and the special skills bar is based on the team power.All you can do is to raid with a mono team and pray for lucky board. Now after 5 years I never look at the enemies lineup, use always mono teams. I win exactly as many raids as I did with a correct chosen team.

My experience is different.
As an ftp I have to choose opponents team carefully so my own mono teams have the best chance to win.
If I dont do that my win% ( 70-80% ) drops sharply.
Shrubb and Felton are 2 3* that can meaningfully be integrated against certain teams.

1 Like

I hate ads that press x button n kicks you from game n into Google play app to download it… try get out of there n back to ad to x it one more time …just have to reload game once more get nothing in turn … n have wait game for second try …just get ad again n same prob …

2 Likes

plenty or people raided before PoG. As I typically complete plenty more PoX challenges to win the standard 30 rewards, I often won’t bother with raid etc. challenges if the chance of losing the raid under prescribed conditions… are more consequential than getting 100-150 thousandths of a leftover chest. I often value the food and loot gained from successful raiding and efficient farming more.

1 Like

When is see the Goblin portal comin’… i hate this portal deeply from my heart.
Disgustingly powerful heroes, almost impossible to get them. I think the 0.4% is simply an insult to the players.

3 Likes

56% chance you pull a 3* dinosaur like Balthazar.

More than half your pulls resulting in an Ulmer or a Dawa.

Whats not to love?

4 Likes

56.8! That’s closer to 57!
IMG_8310
Odds are on my side!
Oh, wait, I don’t want that! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The prophetic @Pr0spero strikes again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got my 100th Skittleskull from free pull :slight_smile: Brand new OP meta star :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We all hate the manipulated boards, the special skill bar, that had nothing to do with the matched tiles, but with the team power of the enemy.

Personally, I always find it a pleasant surprise when I complete a PoG quest while raiding. I don’t really worry about what the quests are. They seem to get completed as I go about my usual game play (which includes raiding).

1 Like

I’m getting really annoyed with the “make all the enemies do a free attack every round” heroes (Luna, Odile, Green fuzzy Gargoyle who’s not Garten, Blackfeather, and it seems like one more every week), mostly because the activation takes forever… Especially since I don’t have any of them.

2 Likes

Hear, hear. Those battles are excruciatingly slow and tedious. Surely the animation could be streamlined.

2 Likes

I’m annoyed by the general obsession with the purple center in wars. Well, I don’t have a 5* purple tank for the center, I just don’t.

1 Like

Start fight: “I can fire in the next few turns if I carefully match whilst being mindful of their critical heroes.”

Move 1:

Cascade cascade cascade cascade cascade cascade cascade cascade

5 full enemy mana bars.

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG-20240615-WA0022(1).jpg…
summons on all 5 portals that look like this. burn money and get screwed twice a month s9pgUBdaif0HKu0PwZMb4b8djTN.jpeg)

Uploading: IMG-20240615-WA0022(1).jpg…

Basically everything can be summed up in one category from the low percentage rates on pulls, the constant bombardment of adds, the power creep, lack of resources. Everything has one underlying reason that connects them all. It’s greed. Everything is aimed at making more money without any thought or concern of customer satisfaction . On the contrary if we’re content we’re less likely to spend as much. However its a fine line between the desire to improve and just calling it quits ( which we’re seeing now) So many people contacting customer support to disable the ability to make purchases ( the best idea ever) For the most part the majority of the player base is not happy so why should we reward that? Want our money give us some quality for it. Lowering pull rates from 4% ( back in the day) to under .05 % just greed

1 Like

Hate to ask you this, but what are you talking about? What has gone from 4% to .05%? Nothing I can come up with. This game has always monetized people wants. If you want the best, they’ve done their job. Your post is actually an advertisement of that fact. A game that gives you everything you want becomes pretty boring after a week or so. We used to call them “Monty Haul” games. They’re fun for a bit, but the sticking power just isn’t there. You have to keep players wanting.