What are the odds

Here you go:

4 Likes

That truly sucks. I’m on a bad streak of boards last few days… Unless of course I’m farmimg 8-7 then seemingly perfect boards. I hope the RNG board gremlins get nuked for both of us soon.

Thx @Garanwyn , I mostly think it’s funny. I believe the dev’s when they say its random, and no one ever posts when it goes perfect. Some reason my strongest mono teams always get blown out of the water lately and my off elements pull through. ( while on the subject 4 wars in a row my hatter is always sniped).
Suppose this can be thrown into the giant pile of complaint threads for poor boards. But now I know what everyone is talking about :rofl:

4 Likes

Not mono but

My Mels wasn’t happy

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting you were complaining–I collect shots of really good and bad boards myself, so I think it’s neat to see (I’m sure far neater to see than to play :confounded:).

But, having actually worked out the odds, it makes it easy to reply when someone asks what they are :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like my titan boards latley

2 Likes

I had a board like this in a war… … .AND I WON.

3 Likes

I am sure it got better once you created the green diamond and cleared the board.

1 Like

Yes, look say this impossible board

I don’t even know where to start, I mean should I do the diamond in the left or the diamond in the right? What are the odds?

1 Like

Dude that isn’t even that terrible. green diamond hen pop it that removes 13 greens, 3 reds, plus whatever else cascades. You weather a few specials and you might have a shot. Truly horrible boards would just give you disjointed match 3s.

1 Like

Depressingly enough, those disjointed boards with 5-8 tiles of your color are significantly more common.

1 Like

Sometimes I think the worst board is not that you dont have the color you want but can still clear the board with a cascade or something.

Its the ones where you only get a single match-3 move and no other choices and after you match that 3, you get another same shi* where you have no other choice but to make that single move. :rofl:

2 Likes