What are the odds of beating shrikewood

I went in with tp of 3410 and beat both quests with no diamonds used. Team of rigard, Alasie, Drake, Gormeck and Hansel.with 4* all fully leveled. Alasie waiting for asc piece and Drake 4.10. On morlovia gotta play the board with the pumpkins use them. Took in red and green potions, arrows and turtle flags. Overall thought both were easier than the rare tier of the event challenge.

Well. Stuck at advanced 16. Gonna try grinding away today and tomorrow to level my team some more. Then try again. At least I got the token. Lol

1 Like

That’s very good advice @Angelz28

You absolutely can beat this return to morlovia with a seriously underleveled team if you got rigard AND you have not updated the game. There was a serious bug that let rigard/vivicia do 2-3k damage with their special. Add on axes, bombs, arrows/dragons and it’s instant KO even on the final stage. But I imagine you updated already…

Really good performance to get through stage 15. Id honestly suggest stopping if 16 gives you trouble as stage 20 is miles more difficult than stages 16-19. Get rigard to 3/60 and if you get the mats to 4/70 and you’ll be set. 2x healers, wu and two more four stars and that’s enough for any event I think.

Pretty sure it forced me to update… but oh well would rather do it “right”…

Rught now I’m farming and ascending as fast as I possibly can in the hopes of getting as close to 4/70 as I can with my characters in the hopes I might be able to get through.

Thanks for the advice. Even if I don’t make this one at least I shpuld be prepared for the next event.

1 Like

Just beat it today for 1st time with Boldtusk 4.40, Hawkmoon 3.50, Rudolph 3.50, Sonya 3.60 and Caedmon 3.27…Items minor healing potion, turtle banner, axe attack and arrow attack…It wasn’t that hard…lol
At the start, I used turtle banner to reduce damage while charging mana…I only needed to use another one in the 3rd mob wave and reached the boss wave with a red crystal and all specials charged, using only 3 minor healing potions…
Than I used an axe attack, an arrow and a turtle banner…and with some red hits it was all over…The bosses charged their specials around 4 times…:grin::grin::grin:
This is my first completed quest…YEAH

2 Likes

congrats.

I just used my farming team and didn’t struggle too much. But I was where you are once and it is a good feeling to finish it that first time.

Drake (3/70), Sonya, BT, Grimm, Caedmon

1 Like

Here is the team I beat it with on both profiles:

Here is my alt’s lineup:

Here is my main profile’s line up:

As long as you have the following making up your team composition, you’ll be fine: mana stop/mana cut, defense down/attack down, and take at least 2 fire heroes. My main had Sumi and Colen while my alt had Scarlett and BT. As long as you have fire heroes with moderately high to high attack, stacking 2 will be more than enough to get through the levels.

1 Like

I’m not very helpful in this sense.

I just mono red all the way with autorun.

1 Like