What are the odds for heroes to be pulled?

Is there a source explaining about how rare heroes are (e.g. compared to others)? I have read about some 5 star heroes in an event are more rare than others, but I never see any source. Anybody got information here?

Every portal has a little " i " symbol in the upper left corner. If you tap on that it displays the odds of the portal.

Thanks for the info! But is it than the case that you have equal chance for every, let’s say epic hero? Or are some epic heroes more rare than others? Is there anything to say about heroes being drafted by people?

All have the same chance to be pulled, when there is event/season summon there are different chances for S1 4* and event 4* (and all other *) but its always under “i” button

Hi @Elbarthos :slightly_smiling_face:

And welcome to the E&P community forum :sparkles:

There are specific posts that provide the info you are looking for, so as an example, we just finished Riddles of Wonderland a few days ago; and here is the link to the original post or OP with all of the discussion threads and specific details on odds…

Here’s the Summary Graphic of Portal Odds

See below amazing summary graphic by @Dorkus
showing what odds you can really expect from the various summons portals in the game:

And here’s the link to the E&P community forum post with info about the upcoming Season 4 (Underwild S4) event:

Look for the info that @Guvnor provided below:

Best of Luck

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

3 Likes

Wow, great. Thanks for sharing!

You’re welcome @Elbarthos :sparkles:

I’ve always found these useful and at the least, a BIG reality check that clearly shows the odds are very, very low…generally speaking…

But you never know…

Good Luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Haha yes indeed this puts everything in perspective. A very useful overview indeed. And wish you luck for S4 as well. Some strong heroes to be expected…