What are the most overpowered Heroes?

Normally she isn’t that bad fighting against her…but in that very fast 5* tourney (I.e. this one about to start), she is basically impossible to kill once her minions are up. She essentially prevent the opponent from firing their specials for the rest of the match. Game over.

RNGsus hasn’t given me any 5* heroes. I recently reached lvl 29 and have my stronghold at lvl 21, without spending one cent of real money. I have a eight 4*, Kelile, LiXiu, Caedmon, Proteus, Scarlett, Colen, Boril, Gormek.

The first four still need a bunch of feeding to enable talents.

Scarlett just needs one Hidden Blade to final ascension. Colen needs a whole bunch of feeding before he can final ascend, his special is only 5/8. Boril’s been neglected, lvl 19 not ascended at all, and I haven’t fed anyone at all to Gormek, just got him a short time ago.

I have 10 fully ascended lvl 50 3* and one completely maxed out 2*, Sha Ji. The Panda mostly sees use vs lower power teams in wars.

I really gotta put a vote in for Seshat. Op? No of course not. There is no hero like that in E&P at this time. Incredibly strong? Definitely.

Of my entire roster, she stands heads and shoulders above the rest. A sniper, area dispel, mana buff for a purple stack, laughs at mana cut of every type, and able to hide behind a wall of minions, Seshat is a Swiss army knife hero that doesn’t just do everything but does it well (not perfectly mind, just well). She has a reputation as a one woman army, which I personally haven’t witnessed yet, but I’m always impressed by her performance.

5 Likes

Definitelly Ursena and Finley. When Ursena goes off, my Joon and Jackal +20 are from full health almost death. And when Finley fires and I used Aegir’s special he also kills like all of my heros.

Seshat is very hard to kill. I’ll usually reroll if she turns up in a raid, unless she’s still pretty low level or is being used to prop up an otherwise weak party.

2 Likes

Agree on these. Ursena very difficult to overcome if she fires before you kill her. Your yellow stack offense is basically worthless at that point unless you can dispel her yellow reflect. And Finley with an attack buff of his own from another hero can basically wipe out your entire buffed team. The are tops in game now imo for tank and wing/flank.

1 Like

Finley, Grave, Guin, Aegir.

I quite like this one. op nah.
Just waiting for more food and she’ll get more emblems :stuck_out_tongue:

Cookie Settings