What are the most overpowered Heroes?

That actually isn’t quite correct.

Since it is turn based, there is the same % chance that an enemy buffs no matter Finley’s position. Assuming the enemy fires all specials every turn (a smart enemy might hold their special if Finley is about to fire), hero position has zero effect on the number of enemies that are buffed

2 Likes

I agree, but it all depends how people play raids. I know my win rate is better in this formation.

it’s still new so maybe it’s a fad but over 90 of the top 100 defenses have Telluria in the middle. While not overpowered, it sure starts to make a case. Pushed Guin, Kunchen, BK, etc. right off the front page so to speak.

That is really the impact of Vela. Put in Tell (who is a good tank) which attracts red stacks and then use Vela who does +70% damage against red.

I agree.
When vela is not around I use my fire team and Telluria gets burned.
Edit: let’s not forget that vela also debuff the attack of fire heros of 54%

1 Like

I found this guy, the most overpowered hero I ever seen

Thats pretty ridiculous…

Are your russian? Without turning this political, im half russian

No, they are from this video

1 Like

I accept your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will say that those are very specific examples that may not be representative of what is commonly likely to happen in any given fight with Kalo.
There’s no doubt that he can be ridiculously powerful under the right circumstances though.
Still, I’m very curious to see what different combinations of supporting heroes people will take with him to see how fights turn out. His skill is verrrrrry interesting, even if it is potentially very strong, and I wouldn’t want to see it being removed.

3 Likes
  • One has to note that only the tank Peñolite was maxed and at 20+ emblems.

• The other 4 heros are at 3/70 → thats why the incoming damage from Kalo is so high. And that‘s why they also deal less damage in the battle meaning he can keep his Kalo alive and let the other heros slowly die on purpose !

• The defense itself also has no synergy whatsoever (let him do this against a defense with -def down and AoE hitters Kalo won‘t survive and outlast all the other heros), so it was just to show off that someone pulled Gargoyles.

Remember, all your heros except Kalo need to die for him to do this kind of damage. Under normal raid or war conditions you can‘t influence the AI to only focus on all heros except for Kalo.
When facing Kalo on defense he also kept him alive on purpose and killed everyone else. Another thing you wouldn‘t do in a normal raid or war attack.

Kalo can wipe a whole defending team if you bring the right heros (synergy between the heros to wipe a whole defense) and if the opposing defense kills everyone except your Kalo and then you get him charged. As you can see there are plenty of „ if‘s „ which make a secnario like the one in the video highly unlikely to be replicable under actual raid or war conditions either on defense or on offense :blush:

Just trying to clear things up to delay another nerf post here in the forum.

7 Likes

@RedRobyn @Prof.Hippo Yes, that is the specific situation but I think it isn’t very hard to create. If other heroes are at 1/1, they will die before Kalø anyway.

Here is my idea.

I think the perfect team will be Treevil(1/1) , Franz(1/1) , Guardian Owl (1/1) , Kalø 85+20 , Kalø 85+20

Even one Kalø die you still have another one. With mana troop, you can easily win in 9 green tile against 5000+ tp team. I mean he is only 4*. To win in 9 tile against 5000+ tp team, you need many specific top class 5* to do that. The 4* who can do that alone is overpower with no doubt.

2 Likes

I did consider this, but if your ally heroes are 1/1, they will die in no time, and the defense will make short work of Kalo before he has any chance to do anything. All slash attacks and any specials all focused on him.

(Let’s discuss this in the official nerf thread :smiley: :smiley: )

3 Likes

I just raided against a team with this beast, he was sat in the right wing, I should have killed him first definitely not leave him till last. Wooooo insane!

3 Likes

Ok, but I think this will end our discussion :slightly_smiling_face:

I know he isn’t GM hero that you will win 100%. He may die that is why I think there should be 2 of him in attack team.

In modern day raid and war, 5* heroes are very powerful. Even you also use 5* at same level to attack, it you can’t get 9 tile. You will lose. The skill hit very hard. Even 5* barely survive x3 skill. (Imagine your team are hit by Morel → Octros → Killhare costume all at 85+20, even your 5* 85+20 barely survive that.).

The also happen to my Kalø team. Kalø can lose but Kalø is 4*. I need only 2 of him and some more heroes to match top class 5* team offense power.

Nothing much to say, he is the most overpowered hero I ever seen :slightly_smiling_face:

He is what C.Justice and G.Owl wish they were

2 Likes

In fact, he has best synergy with them. Since C.Justice and G.Owl alone are not much. So, anyone who have them sit at 1/1 and pull Kalø mean you have nuclear weapon :rofl:

1 Like

Lol so true (20 chars)

1 Like

Does Kalo copy the skill level of the dead hero or is it his level?

Oh, I didn’t think about that before. I don’t know. It need someone to test.