What are the most overpowered Heroes?

What Heroes do you hate to go up against in a raid because they’re so ridiculously over powered? For example, ones that can take out a fully ascended 3* with full health in a single hit, while they’re not ascended at all. I dunno what the name of it is but she’s a purple and has little death head skulls that pop up below her health and mana bars.

I barely managed to defeat a player with one of those, just once, due to a good combo streak. IIRC I finished with one hero left with single digit health points.
I want one on my team!

2 Likes

Aegir as tank - since his buff.

3 Likes

I think you are talking about this months HOTM, Seshat. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gravemaker and Kage come to mind.

3 Likes

I don’t think any are overpowered - but Kage is the closest given your description (ie: one hit kills) - except I’ve seen him do it against fully ascended 5 stars.

4 Likes

That is Seshat she is a beast LOL

3 Likes

To me they are Guinevere, Mother North and Onatel.

5 Likes

Damage: Gravemaker and Kage. They can single handedly (and quickly) destroy your team.

Tank: Guin. Healing, a buff to prevent stacking, and even mana reduction. Together these three abilities make her the perfect tank. Her mana reduction is too high imo. Li Xiu is frustrating enough and she has lesser stats and the same mana reduction… without everything else.

Healers: Albrech and Mother North. They often resurrect heroes at full mana. Would be a lot more fair if they didn’t come back with full mana, but a 50% of what they had instead.

2 Likes

Gravemaker is manageable and gives you time to recover (not always, but still manageable), while Kageburado is really annoying as he bypasses everything and his hit is very dangerous.

Guinevere is and still will be the most discussed tank, because of her SS. There can be 512 possible countermeasures against her, but she is still the Queen of this game.

Alberich can turn a “ensured” victory, to a humillating defeat, if his resurrection works properly. Maybe the same goes for MN, but 23% + 153 HP >> 10% + Minion. She hasn’t really given me problems as Alby

Ariel: Blue 5* Rigard with extra buff for the same mana speed. OP IMHO

You must be talking about Seshat. She is an excellent hero, but I don’t think she is overpowered, although I haven’t faced her a lot

4 Likes

That purple gal is mean, yes it’s Seshat and I pulled three of her this month. Insert evil laugh here pls :innocent:

2 Likes

Most overpowered? The ones I don’t have.

All the others need buffing.

17 Likes

For me Aegir is just a tile sink. His buff is dispellable but also easy to counter with Wilbur, Kunchen or even ramming pulverizer. I can’t remember when I recently lost raid against Aegir tank.

2 Likes

This war I took my Wilbur mono dream team against Aegir tank and Horghall flank. No red tiles and Aegir laughed at me :persevere:

3 Likes

Gravemaker
Boss Wolf

1 Like

But it happens to every tank. Try killing Guin without purple tiles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thoth Amun. I put him as a tank last tourney and got 100% victory defense ratio.

Zeline.

I really hate this chick. Yes, Guinevere, MN or Alberich are annoying, but the most OP hero for me is definitely Zeline.

Why is that? Yeah she dispells buffs and lowers atk but her damage isn’t impressive. She’s for sure one of the most useful heroes but I wouldn’t say she’s OP…

2 Likes

One shoot killer is none other than Lianna and Kageburado. With AI on Lianna and Kage, both always single shoot you fully ascended full health 5 * while you can’t do the same with your +4 Lianna…sigh!

1 Like

Some excellent heroes were named here. But to name the weakest Hotm here is astonishing. LOL.
The next one you could enumerate here is Thorne…

1 Like