What are the chances of getting 3 stars in daily summon

Are they the same as 5* in epic summon?

I’m thinking to summoning 1 epic daily and eventually I’d get a legend

Since I get a 3 star from daily summon 1-2 times a month

Of course this will be irrelevant if the chances are different

1 Like

100% chance that if you do, it’ll be Bane.

j/k

I’ve gotten 4 I believe. Ever.

1 Like

3* from daily summons are a rarity for me. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen percentage calculations for daily Summons (like those recently done for TC20, for example).

Hmm…

1 Like

I suppose, since you have a 3-5% chance of getting a 5* out of 3* to 5* it is the same for 1* to 3*.
So if you draw a 3* in a daily summon you would have drawn a 5* in elemental summon. :grin:
But thats just how I see it (no calculation done).
Also you have the possibility to draw troops in a daily summon so the chances are even lower to draw a 3*.

1 Like

It seems the Higher level your team is, the higher upgraded your buildings are, the more trophies you have, the better the ABSOLUTELY RANDOM heroes you’ll get. It takes time & patience. I’m at lvl 27, still getting 1* heroes!!!

Just tap the ! Top left corner in faily summon. Answers your % chance to summon

The topic is from 2017, I believe the percentages weren’t shown at that time :wink:

True, but perhaps if you include 3* troops the odds are the same.

hqdefault

Dead post respawns

5 Likes

I just burned about 150 grey tokens to feed Sartana. Wasn’t paying much thought to this, but I believe I got three 3* heroes and one 3* troop from them.

1 * - 32%
2* - 31.3%
3* - 3.3%

1* troop - 16.0%
2* troop - 15.7%
3* troop - 1.7%

It is clearly listed in the upper left hand corner. Tap the little i and it is listed for all the portals. TC20 is not listed but has been calculated to be about 5-20-75 go 5-4-3.
I have 200 pulls in for TC20 and am at 14 5* for 7% exactly.

1 Like

I’d like to quote myself :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Ah, didn’t look at that :smile:

Okay, since we’re officially reviving this topic… I seem to pull more 3* from common tokens than I pull 4* or 5* from EHT or gem summons.

Also if you are only looking for a 3* just get them from the TC. You can get a guaranteed 3* from TC12. You can try for a 3* at higher TC though I don’t know why anyone would. I didn’t even research those levels. I would just run TC20 and get a shot at a 5*, maybe a 4* and most likely a 3* in most cases. Basically using TC20 and the 5% general drop stat you will get a 5* every 20 pulls from TC20. Of course it might be more or less. I didn’t get one until the mid 30s before one showed up. Good luck.

3* hero is 3.3% and 3* troop is 1.7%

Ran 29 silver token pulls a little ago. 2x 3* hero and 2x 3* troops

From a personal stand point and perhaps this is merely speculative. But to me it seems like my chances of pulling 3* troops and heroes increase if I collect tokens over time, rather than consume them as I get them. It might just be because of doing so many in a short amount of time, versus one or two here and there over a month. So this may simply be a case of, feels like.