What are the best 3* Costume heroes(2020)

My personal 6 are as follows:

Hawkmoon
Gunnar
Brienne
Isshtak
Renfeld (basically Onatel for rare difficulty)
Azar

1 Like

nice list !! i like it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve found so far with the current rush tournament that Renfeld has been an absolute beast! :smiling_imp: Heck I have sometimes been caught out because he was charging so darn quick and Iā€™d skip him a turn unknowingly!

With Ei-Dunn able to cover the other side if need be (no Azar costume yet), and Bauchan covering the whole enemy team, well, you would have thought it was a rush tournament for the attacker only!

1 Like

Yā€™all sleeping on my girl Belith.

Great defensive stats, and she covers Gunnarā€™s only weakness (being dispelled). Also, thanks to the dispel resist, her heal is 100% guaranteed. Probably the go-to flank for 3* tournaments.

2 Likes

Used Renfield in Tavern and wowā€¦ heā€™s a game changer (I donā€™t have Onatel).

Iā€™ll definitely use him more frequently.

Thus, a post to honour him.

3 Likes

The last 3 star tourney my defense team was C Hawkmoon,Shrubbear, Gunnar (costume leveled but not used) C belith and I think C Bane. Shrubbear was emblembed but the others werenā€™t. Had a really good win rate. I even used something similar on attacks and it was disgusting. Once I got abilities rolling you just couldnā€™t scratch the team.

I donā€™t have a C Renfeld yet but Iā€™ve got Onatel so Iā€™m sure itā€™s really good and Iā€™m really looking for one.

1 Like