What Anchor Left Off

Without Anchors’ grading system how would you have ascended heroes? Or any other …
I think better judgment by either reading card specifics or a personal skill you Desire per say would be a normal decision.

The guys at SDD I believe are still running the hero grading system and updating the sheet… I wonder if Anchor put all As on minion eaters or slow mana heroes if ONLY then would ppl ascend them …because anchor said it was an A?

1 Like

I cannot relate to this comment at all. Do you not ENJOY figuring out the specials, combinations, synergies, weaknesses yourself?

The guides help bring up things we might overlook and are especially useful when you are getting started but after a couple of months you should have a really good idea of what you need to improve your roster.

Simply leveling a hero because it has an A grade from someone else and whose roster does NOT mirror yours seems counter productive because another hero may serve you much better due to synergies with your existing roster.

The problem with all guides in all parts of life is that they cannot take everything into account, it simply isn’t possible (which is why the outrage that some grades received seemed so specious).

The people on the forum have proven very helpful if you have questions and often give insights that a guide simply cannot ever offer (especially team synergies). Search the name of the hero you want to know more about and chances are someone will have said something useful and interesting.

1 Like

FYI - the 7D folks who took this over from Anchor are waiting for v20 changes in heroes to play out a bit before updating the guide, so they can get new heroes and updated ones all at once.

3 Likes

Hey Dante - are you plugged in with the 7D folks? Do you know if they still plan to update the hero grades spreadsheet and, if so, any idea when they’ll do it?

Thanks!

Seriously. You seriously can’t figure out a good hero unless someone you don’t know gives an opinion on it?

This is why you should be able to put in someone’s name that you would like to raid in a search and earn easy cups. My eyes are bleeding a little bit…

Well, Anchor’s guide list is quite good for a beginner esp those who just pulled their 1st few 3 * or 4 * heroes.
Razor’s was another one.
There are thousands of top E&P gamers out there but only few of them care to share and spread their knowledges to newbies.
The rest are more interested with bragging rights atop the leaderboard…lol.

I don’t. I know several are really busy with RL and the others are probably tired of being berated on grades.

1 Like

Thanks Dante! Yep, I bet. People were being such douchebags. Still remember all the drama when he put Aegir as an A.

I for one was grateful, but I saw it as just one in many sources of information when evaluating heroes. It was a useful tool. Never got why people were so uptight about the score of their favorite hero on someone else’s list.

1 Like

While they update they need to correct a few, especially at tank. I can think of a few off the top of my head that have clearly the wrong grades.