What about Eloise?

You’re throwing these numbers out there like they would ever happen under any circumstances, but in reality they never will.
I personally don’t know anyone who doesn’t use a dispeller or a hero that shuts down secondary abilities, puts a miss chance, or buffs with dodge (but I’m positive there are many who don’t have these types of heroes). But again, because of these types of heroes at the top, Rayne isn’t doing well for a premium hero. Compare her to Eiora and Fluffy - I’ll keep my Eiora and Fluffy any day of the week at 600% while I can Cleanse Rayne’s dot, shut it down with Malosi, throw a 75% miss chance with Bai, dodge with Hanitra, etc. while she hits 25% less than E&F. So this buff is really just “meh”. Not impressed with it at all because with or without it at average speed if she goes off something dies or is gonna die if you don’t have something to prevent it or recover immediately after the hit. I don’t think this should have warranted a buff.

Exeera will never reach her damage potential, especially on offense since most defenses have at least one ice hero in it. The only one she holds any potential cause for concern for are fire heroes. Which is why this isn’t even a fair comparison.

We’ll see. Hopefully they do something with Exeera. I’d like to level her one day lol.
Also, she does water damage yet she’s a barbarian :joy::joy:. I mean whom ever designed this card must have had a rough night the night before cu water cuts now apparently.

the only time I’ve fought against an Exeera I was with the blue team. If I win … The truth is that I did not feel like a great strategist

Except there is a good chance you can’t dispel it if she’s paired with another Raven. Hmmmm?

Sure. I did actually forget about that. I’d still go with E&F and her 600% damage, regardless.

1 Like

True that. I feel like Eloise is getting overshadowed by Topaz :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t worry. Eloise is lined for buff before next CoK !

While I would like to get Eloise / Topaz…

I don’t find Hulda broken but tough… which is what today’s meta is about…

• Her main thing is beefy minions, that provide multiple stuff but can be dealt with.
  • Lack of creativity / flexibility aspect in playing is the real broken !
  • SG / game HAS MADE all SOLUTIONS available, to every scenario within the game. We just got to find it.
  • While most want, only the difficult to get = 5* minion killers… other 4* options can help.
  • I am P2P and still haven’t got any 5* minion killer but regularly take costume Gormek for minion kills + good heal, who I also used in last stage Season-4. Contemplating levelling a 2nd one if I can spare LBs for him…

Food for thought:

• NOT every one has Miki, Tarlak, EDD, etc for titan scoring.
  • Many use Bertulf / Nordri …against 14* titans = getting good scores.
  • Getting the easier to get heroes that serve my purpose helps my experience of this game.

Finally, I actually like Hulda tanks. Lolo copies her & prepared the ground with other 4 fellows to kill her / team.

Elizabeth is brilliant & more painful as she restricts - slows up opposite specials. She too is Lolo’s first copy option most times.

2 Likes

Eloise do nothing special then Grimble so I use to have her then I was wondering if she worth to feed her then I say my Grimble is max out it’s wipe out all the minions and give some mana to entire team so I decided to put her on the event to choose whatever hero u want so she’s gone. So I trade her for Alasie and I’m happy for it

Stupiest thing i have ever read on this forum :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Just look at her, max emblemed and LB. How disappointing is her attack… only 1004.
I think they need to buff her attack so that it hits 1500, otherwise her damage output will be too low.

8 Likes

Yes. I don’t have her, but with such paltry stats and corresponding low damage output, why should I care?

1 Like

Ok, so she has good attack stat. But, look at her low defense and health. Since her special is absolutely weak and her survivability questionable, I indeed ask, what about Eloise

2 Likes

20 characters of lol.

1 Like

Eloise need buff. From Average become Fast.

4 Likes

Agree. Alfrike and Ludwig both should be fast as well. All three too slow too weak.

Actually lewena should’ve buffed to very fast because only 270% damage to all at fast is underwhelming.

8 Likes

You forgot those weak stats

2 Likes

Yeah I refuse to max Eloise because she can’t even reach 1400 ATK without emblems. Same for Ludwig who is too slow for someone with bellow 1800 def.

2 Likes

But, I agree that Alfrike, Ludwig and Xnol would all be somewhat more usable at very fast. Same goes for Hulda

Waffles is all sarcasm, no one can miss that.

You I’m not remotely sure off…on one hand asking for an Eloise buff is pure lols and you must be joking but on the other hand you might be serious and that confuses me.

I also hope it’s all sarcastic conversation but I would not be surprised if Eloyse and Ludwig gets a buff in the next time CoK comes. Or even Franz or the 3* because it sounds like they just can’t start an event without buffing the heroes inside of it. $$$

In other hand if anybody is really asking for a buff on Eloise, this person knows nothing and their opinion is nothing but “hey I want an OP hero too”.

1 Like