What 10 heroes are the best this game has to offer?

The top heroes I see in game are the following:
Hel
Kageburado
G. Panther
Alaise
Athena
Zeline
Evelyn
Lianna
Guinevere
Gravemaker
Which 10 heroes do you believe this game has to offer are the best?

1 Like

No alby?

Rigged

20 shdhdueneb

In that order? Or just in general?

I’m going to support the 4* heroes here, as they’ve seen me through to level 34 and a couple of brief appearances in Diamond. However, I hope one day to have a roster like yours, @King_Kyree77!

In no particular order:

Proteus
Hansel
Wilbur
Kiril
Wu Kong
Boldtusk
Grimm
Rigard
Jackal
Proteus again. Because seriously.

:smile:

3 Likes

In general and @Denys, I don’t think alby has a spot in the top 10 because they’ve nerfed him twice and created two heroes (GM and Natalya) specifically to counter him, same with Mother North for obvious similarities.

Top for what? Just generally if you could have only 10 - what 10 would they be kind of question?

Athena, Panther, Arthur, Evelyn, Jackal, Falcon, Wilbur, Alasie, GM, BT

Ten heroes that, in their own, are lethal enough to change the tide of a raid and can go on either def or offense.

1 Like

That is tough - but in no order and not counting hero synergy.

1. Ably
  2. Ares
  3. Gravemaker
  4. Athena
  5. Hel
  6. King Arthur
  7. Alasie
  8. Zeline
  9. Lianna
  10. Drake

Edit: I haven’t played with or against Kage yet, he could be on the list

2 Likes

Alberich should be number 1 then. I’ve lost count how many times he’s saved me during a raid. No other hero can you say that with albeit now you have Mother North but Alby was the first.

Tough choices but in no particular order here goes:

1. Alby
  2. Gravey Maker
  3. Hel
  4. Zeline
  5. Ares
  6. Alasie
  7. Athena
  8. Guin
  9. The Drake
  10. Wu (King) Kong
2 Likes
  1. ares
  2. alby
  3. gravemaker
  4. lianna
  5. zeline
  6. hel
  7. athena
  8. panther
  9. alasie
    I0. evelyn

no particular order but all of these characters, especially if double colored, change matches in seconds

1 Like

Subject
Ten Best heroes in Empires

Wu Kong- best 1* to 5* Glass Nuke

The other 9 best heroes in the game

Rigard- best defensive 4* healer
Melendor- best offensive 4* healer
Grimm- most versatile Ramming Pulverizer trio

Hansel- best special defense, single target mana control 4* hero
Guardian Jackal- Best 1* to 5* Super Glass cannon (with bonus Elemental yellow defense debuff )

Ariel- best average mana speed 5* healer
Alberich- best Heal Over Time/ Mana Over Time 5* healer

Gravemaker- best Elemental link/ Special skill match (with bonus bypass defense stat 5* hero)

Evelyn- best 1* to 5* Elemental defense debuff hero

It changes with each defense teams. Whichever ten heroes will counter the defense team.

Example: Just fought a war with Field Aid (WR) and Perseus’s non-dispellable -100% heal for 4 turns works against Field Aid (WR ) and managed to take out the healer and two snipers by preventing them from healing. Perseus could have won without my other four heroes, he was THAT lethal in the situation.

It’s all subjective.

Here’s the source you’re looking for if you want something semi-definitive. Even so… it’s more about the team and purpose than this being the full-on best-of-the-best… as Raiding is but one aspect of the game and the best Raid defense aint the best for any sort of offense, etc.

1 Like

– PvP –
Ares
Alberich
Delilah
Mother North
Gravemaker
Guinevere
Hel
Kageburado
Victor
Zeline

– PvE –
Athena
Evelyn
G. Falcon
G. Jackal
G. Panther
Khiona
King Arthur
Tarlak
Wilbur
Wu Kong

4 Likes

List from Anchor…great work
Best 40 for titan

Best 40 for offans

Best 40 defense

4 Likes

Thanks for an interesting topic.

My list from numerous raids:

Hel
Yunan
Zeline
Guin
GM
Alasie
Ares
Magni
Kage
Lianna

Why Alby is now missing? He is slow and with very fast heroes he isn’t much usable now. He is a former top 10 though.

Why is Panther and Evelyn missing? They are hardly useful on their own, they need fellow purple/green to be at their best. Others work well on their own.

Without any doubt Hel is the queen - number 1 of the all heroes. Too OP for nowadays released heroes like e.g. Inari

In my opinion it would have to be titan heroes

Tarlak
Wu Kong
Athena
Panther
Jackal
Falcon
Evelyn
Arthur

Then I’m just going to cheat and group these two groups together:
Wilbur/Isarnia/Santa
Gormek/Grimm/Tiburtus/Buddy

Much depends on context, but the heroes that consistently cause the most trouble in raids and wars are probably…

Guinevere
Hel
Ares
Athena
Grave
Kage
Delilah
Alasie
Zeline
North/Alby (tied)
Joon/Lianna/Marj/Magni/Sartana (tied)

There are some slow heroes who can wreck your day as well—namely Azlar, Quintus, Isarnia, Justice, and Owl—but they’ve got to be well-placed on a defense and even then, it’s too often too easy to prevent their going off.

If you’re hitting a titan or trying to compete in an event, Wu Kong and Tarlak are great, as well as whichever of Eve, Panther, Jackal, Falcon, or Arthur is appropriate.

Really? I like raiding teams that have Hel as tank! Great hero though I agree

I think I would put Alasie as number one as she is the most annoying in raids.

So potent and deadly with her Eskimo -mana one-shot and relatively hard to kill

2 Likes

There are heroes which are not suitable for a tank position. All Lianna, GM, Hel, etc. are much happier if someone like Guin, Yunan or Ares protect them. This doesn’t put Hel out of the nr. 1 into nowadays released craps category (like Aegir, Inari). She is undoubtedly the best of bests E&P heroes.

Cookie Settings